• Ya think the defense wants this game
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• INT Vasher!
      4th turnover for NO.
      This game is OVAH!!!!!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I've never seen Brees look rattled before.
        Has been under that much pressure all day?
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Put a fork in them... the fat lady is singing!

39 - 14
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH!!!!!
            When it rains, it pours.
            Thomas Jones pours some salt on the wounds.

39-14

Comment

• Typical Chicago Weather
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Congrats!
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• I've never seen Brees look rattled before.
                  Has been under that much pressure all day?
                  Nope. Bad luck for him. Over 300 yards and 2 tds but takes the loss.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I can't believe anyone in their right mind thought the Saints were going to win this game.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

Blah blah blah shut up. Your quarterback is crappy, just like I said last year, this offseason, the brief period early in the year where he got lucky, after the cardinals game where he sucked, after the vikings game when he sucked, after the packers game when he sucked, before this game, and now. I've always claimed he sucked, and there's so much evidence to prove it that your Rex apologism is just kind of sad.

He just finished the game 6 for 6 with a TD.

Young QB's take time to develop. Go watch some film of Brett Favre his first two years in Green Bay.

Also, learn how to scout a player. You're young too, so I won't call your analytical skills crappy yet. You have potential.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sorry, Sava, what were you saying? I can't hear you over the deafening sound of your Bears homerism.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                          I can't believe anyone in their right mind thought the Saints were going to win this game.
                          I don't think you'd be saying that if Bad Rex showed up.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Wow, Pats fumble, no one around but Colts, ball squirts into the end zone and Pats score!
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• wtf is up with those Pats?

Pats fumble the ball on third and 1 and recover for a TD?

I have never seen a team as lucky as the Pats, ever.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• da BEARS!!!!!!!

Now I didn't post my picks, but would you guys believe me that I picked the Bears?

I am also picking the Pats, if the game hasen't started yet.

Bears are going to the bowl!!!!!
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X