Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be surprised... It's probably easier to get tickets there for a Bears game than it is here
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Reports are there was a massive cheer when the Bears came out of the tunnel at 11am.
      And massive boos when the Lions came out. :lol :lol

Reports are that Griese will play most of the 2nd half.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm surprised Detroit hasn't rioted and burned down the stadium yet.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Houston breaks on top of Indy 14-0 -- 2 TDs for Ron Dayne.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            I'm surprised Detroit hasn't rioted and burned down the stadium yet.
            Yeah, or hung Millen in effigy before every game.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'm not sure it would stop at mere effigy.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Peyton responds with 2 TD tosses.

Bears looking pretty good. They're up 10-7 and the reserves are already starting to rotate in. Griese is rumored to be playing most, maybe all, of the 2nd half.

Comment

• Great Grossman stats -- going into today --

He leads the NFL in games with QB rating under 40, with 7.
                  He leads the NFL in games with QB rating over 100, with 7.

Feast or famine, Good Rex or Evil Rex. Nothing in between.

Comment

• R. Bush
                    ATT YDS TD LG
                    11 81 0 17

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                      Great Grossman stats -- going into today --

He leads the NFL in games with QB rating under 40, with 7.
                      He leads the NFL in games with QB rating over 100, with 7.

Feast or famine, Good Rex or Evil Rex. Nothing in between.
                      Wow... I think this stat is why every Bears fan is a bit frightened. I'd imagine some of you would be better satisfied with a constant QB rating of 80 from Griese than those splits!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yeah, exactly. For a title, we're going to need 3 straight games of Good Rex. But it's a great comfort that we have great talent on defense and special teams, which means there's alsways hope

But I'd rather have the steady 80 rating with Rex than Griese.

Comment

• Why?
                          But other than that, you're going to get that with Grossman.

Comment

• Grossman has a much stronger arm. That gives greater ability to go deep.

Comment

• I really expected the Giants to come up big today, backs to the wall against a so-so defense, Strahan back... But the Saints are up 20-7, holding both Manning and Tiki in check so far.

Comment

• Giants self-destructing, but dodge the bullet for now. First, they get unnecessary roughness penalties on consecutive plays -- on offense! -- then have the punt returned for an apparent TD by Reggie Bush -- which was called back after challenge (Bush OB ar the 41).

Comment

Working...
                                X