The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Why do Spurrier and Coker hate ND? (May thug U players rot in jail )
I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891
I've already started antipating next year. Texas, with McCoy having some experience, given he stays healthy.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Texas should be super tough. USC should be scary. Michigan should be in the championship game.
I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891
"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger
Should Florida beat OSU by three to six points, and Michigan beat USC by a relatively narrow margin:
Who should a non-BCS contracted poll rank #2: Michigan or OSU (Stipulating that Florida is ranked #1).
OSU beat Michigan in the regular season ... but Michigan ended with a victory, over a really good team, at what's essentially a home game for that team (though UM will bring the maize and blue fans by the tens of thousands, no doubt).
Very tough question ... aside from the UM should be #1 questions that will be asked.
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.
snoopy, I think Michigan ends up ahead of OSU, which illustrates my point. Voters will factor in the OSU home field advantage enjoyed by the Buckeyes and agree that Michigan is better. But that still leaves open whether Florida could be Michgan.
BTW, Louisville beat WV, WV beat Rutgers, Rutgers beat Louisville. Which is the best team?
Well, you begin to look by looking at where each team won.
BTW, Louisville beat WV, WV beat Rutgers, Rutgers beat Louisville. Which is the best team?
Well, you begin to look by looking at where each team won.
Louisville beat WVU at Louisville
Rutgers beat Louisville at Rutgers
WVU beat Rutgers at WVU
So which is the better team now?
And, sorry, the game between OSU and UM wasn't as close as the final score indicated, as OSU gained over a 100 more yards than UM during the game and only 3 turnovers by OSU (and 0 by UM) kept it close.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Not as close as the score? Did you watch the game? Michigan was one Personal Foul penalty from winning that game. If there was no penalty, Michigan wins (and I thought it was close to being a hore**** call as it was).
Originally posted by Donegeal
Not as close as the score? Did you watch the game? Michigan was one Personal Foul penalty from winning that game. If there was no penalty, Michigan wins (and I thought it was close to being a hore**** call as it was).
Yes, I saw the game, and I saw an OSU team that was clearly better than UM. Usually a team that finishes -3 in turnover margin loses unless they are clearly superior to the other team. They outpassed UM by 49 yards, they outrushed UM by 57 yards. UM was lucky that OSU lost a couple fumbles and Smith threw an Int. OSU doesn't usually turn the ball over. You take away those turnovers, and it isn't even close.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Originally posted by Donegeal
But you can't take away turnovers. They are a part of the game. A BIG part. It was a close game, decided by a ref and a yellow flag.
Of course you can. When you are looking at who was the better team, you figure that a team that doesn't turnover the ball much won't do it again. If they played again, the chances of OSU having 3 turnovers is very, very slim. If Michigan did end up winning, it would be a case of the worse team winning (and yes, that does happen, irrespective of the idiots who claim whatever team won was the better team simply because they won).
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Originally posted by Donegeal
We're getting away from the point. I never said that Mich was better, I was just arguing that the OSU-Mich game WAS close.
But NOT as close as the score indicates.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Beating a dead horse.
Michigan better focus on the next game, because OSU isn't in the plans this year.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Comment