X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he'll end up at flanker or end?

Comment

• Depends on what kind of game he has. It's a far bigger stage. I mean look at Vince Young, who went from a mid first rounder to Top 3 because of one game... and Young had the exposure from the Rose Bowl against UM the year before and Oklahoma games.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I crossedited you, Imran. I'm realizing that different skills are prized in the NFL versus college. They are not necessarily things that can be demonstrated in a single game.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• I'd guess CB, TCO.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Does he have that kinda wheels?

Comment

• Well, I don't know. At least he knows routes. Not big enough for Safety, and not even really for WR.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• You can be small at flanker.

Comment

• If he can catch. At CB, all he has to do is get in the way.

Comment

• Smith is a good enough thrower to make it as a backup QB in the NFL; he isn't going to have to move to receiver or DB to make it. I'm not sure he's starting QB material, however. He has all of Vick/Young's weaknesses but lacks a comparable amount of pure athletic talent...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• CNNSI is letting people vote for the winner of a simulated 8-team playoff...

Half the teams in the playoff have two losses. And Boise State didn't make the cut. So you have a good chance of having a national champ with two losses and you don't eliminate controversy because you didn't even give every undefeated team a chance to play. Why do so many of you want a playoff, again?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• LSU vs. USC is close.

Comment

• It should only be maximum 1 team per conference.

Or

Conference champs have to finish 8 or higher or they aren't in.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Playoffs involving all division champs.

The thing is, it's like high school. 5A and moving down.
                            Boise State would be 4A.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Playoffs involving all division champs.

The thing is, it's like high school. 5A and moving down.
                              Boise State would be 4A.
                              Bull****. That's why they have 1A and 1AA.

What happened to the auto censor?

ACK!

Comment

• You asslickers are gonna get in trouble. BYU is #19!

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X