Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should have been handing off all along, which brings the coaches into question.

Colts aren't running the ball well. That would help some.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 10, 2006, 14:43.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow, Colts getting beaten like a rented mule, 44-17. When's the last time they had a losing streak?

Looks like there was no come-from-behind magic for Brady today. Pats lose to Dolphins on the road, 21-0.
      Last edited by Lord Avalon; December 10, 2006, 16:10.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• 377 yards rushing so far. If the Jags wanted to push they could get 3 rushers at 100 yards.

I dunno if that's a record for the superbowl era.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Can you imagine the Colts playing someone with a running game? Someone like maybe...San Diego?

Chargers vs. Cowboys. All it can be now.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Holy ****... Miami just destroyed New England .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Being cheap with

your better players is bound to catch up with you sooner or later.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Go Saints!
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Tonight's one night I won't be cheering Saints. Well, I will, to a point.

Comment

• San Diego is really rolling today... it seems like they'll be the team to beat in the AFC.

Comment

• Or maybe I spoke too soon...

Comment

• Please Jonny. That's enough.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• With the Bears on hold til MNF, I went out to get some RL stuff done today. Tuning in now, I can't believe Miami actually shut out New England.

WTF happened down there?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Brady's been beat up all year and has little help.

Comment

• Indianapolis showed today why they'll have no chance in the playoffs, yet again. They could call the entire 82nd Airborne in and they still wouldn't be able to stop the run. And look who they'll have to face come playoff time: LT, a rejuvenated Jamal Lewis, Taylor & Jones-Drew, no-slouch Rudi Johnson, Dillon & Maroney... maybe even LJ if the Chiefs can get their act together fast.

Enjoy the Super Bowl from your comfy couch, Peyton.

And with New England getting carpet-bombed by Miami today, San Diego & Baltimore look like the teams to beat in the AFC.
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I'd rather the 'boys play that trash Baltimore than Chargers.
                                Chargers might win.

Comment

Working...
                                X