This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

We cannot afford our first defeat at the new ground to be against the old enemy
    Its all set up beautifully
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Materazzi is at it again. He apparently insulted a player of Sampdoria Genua, received a headbutt, instantly fell (Materazzi-style), mimed the poor innocent victim and got the opponent red-carded.

Here are some pictures (starts with the Zidane incident, though)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
        Materazzi is at it again. He apparently insulted a player of Sampdoria Genua, received a headbutt, instantly fell (Materazzi-style), mimed the poor innocent victim and got the opponent red-carded.
        When did this happen?

Comment

• Must have been in the past weekend, last Saturday probably, in the Serie A game Inter vs Sampdoria.

Comment

• "Der Spiegel" further writes, that the Zidane incident made a martyr out of Materazzi in Italy. So the new incident will probably make a saint out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ískallin

1: Man Utd
              2: Arsenal
              3: Chelsea
              4: Liverpool
              1: Chelsea
              2: Man Utd
              3: Arsenal
              4: Liverpool
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Who are Utd going to lose to, Mike?

Comment

• There is an interesting situation developing with Standard Liege player, and US central defender, Oguchi Onyewu. Onyewu was linked to a deal with Olympique Marseille, and everything was in place for a transfer, but apparently it fell through, and then the rumor was Newcastle was looking at him for a loan through the rest of the season. Onyewu was apparently at Newcastle for a physical.

Now it is reported that OM and NUFC were both in the mix, but Onyewu picked OM. We'll see where this leads.

I would be very, very pleased if Newcastle got Onyewu. As central defense is very much a position of need, and Onyewu is an up and coming central defender, and IMO, the best player on the American side (though to some that may not be saying much and to those people, I say, ).
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                    Materazzi is at it again. He apparently insulted a player of Sampdoria Genua, received a headbutt, instantly fell (Materazzi-style), mimed the poor innocent victim and got the opponent red-carded.
                    on the 7th minute...Delvecchio got a red cardMaterazzi got a yellow cardloldejavu!

Comment

• Choosing between an American, an Australian, and a brainless lummox from Ipswich to play centre-back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXbzdjJBqhM
                        Good stuff, but I still like Zidane's headbutt better. It's more sincere, from heart, than this one.

Comment

• Yeah this one was more like ... "Oh, sorry mate, didn't see you there!"

Comment

• btw SR, I learned a great German word today :

Angstgegner : "Inferior opposition that for some unfathomable reason you regularly lose to. Bogey teams for Germany already include the United States, Switzerland and the Faroes."

For Arsenal : "Bolton are our Angstgegner".

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                              Choosing between an American, an Australian, and a brainless lummox from Ipswich to play centre-back!

Taylor and Onyewu would be a fabulous pairing. Onyewu is a high quality CB. Moore could back up both, and in any matches where we are up by 3, maybe, just maybe, we can let Bramble out of his cage .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well it doesnt really matter who Newcastle play in the defense as long as it isn´t Bramble. They could easily play a cone and a chicken there instead of the infamous Bramble-Boumsong pairing..

Newcastle must have laughed all the way to the bank when they tricked Juve into buying the joker.

Taylor is class though, he looks like a young Terry in some ways.
                                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Working...
                                X