Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im glad i didnt get up to watch it now. Although i honestly didnt expect much, we always get jewed in some way against Man U, even at home.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Oh buhoo.. Ronaldo may or may not have dived today but that only brings his total dives up to two this season (Boro). He has improved heaps since last year and the fact is that he is the most fouled and definitely most kicked player in the premiership. Now he is just one of the best players in the world ATM. Fact.

What about guys like Eboue and Zokora who dive all day long as well?

ABU rubbish i say
      But then again what do I know?
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Eboue is an embarrasment, no question about that, but he wasn't involved in any controversy this afternoon.

As for Twinkletoes being most fouled and most kicked - I hadn't seen any published stats for that. Reyes used to hold that crown - and the players that fouled and kicked him most of all were the Nevilles.

As for Twinkletoes' diving - he dived twice as much at The Grove the other week as Eboue, so this 'two dives' total is not too convincing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
          Although i honestly didnt expect much, we always get jewed in some way against Man U, even at home.
          A strange choice of expression, for the team that call themselves the Y*ddos.

Comment

• I will quote Mr Arsene Wenger: "You make your own luck".

Cristiano Ronaldo is class, 15 goals and 8 assists so far in the premiership.

The ref was shocking though in this match..
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Ronaldo is playing brilliantly this season - no question.

And we've finally made 500 posts on this 'post world cup' thread and can start a new one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

A strange choice of expression, for the team that call themselves the Y*ddos.
                Since im not a Jew i dont consider myself a "Yiddo". Unless all Spurs fans are automatically Jewish.

Whos starting a new thread?
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                    Since im not a Jew i dont consider myself a "Yiddo". Unless all Spurs fans are automatically Jewish.
                    Arsenal are probably just as Jewish as Spurs in terms of fanbase and ownership, but most Spurs fans I know who go to games are not Jewish but call themselves 'Yids'. No matter. :shrug:

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                      http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...5&pagenumber=1

Comment

Working...
                      X