Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never called you a pedophile. Always been careful to say I wouldn't be surprised if you were one.

And no, Chris is your friend and has already aided you in covering this up LAST time you make this accusation by deleting my account and posts altogether so there was no record. Additionally, Chris happens to loathe me.

You've never backed up your claim, you've never retracted it, yet you've made the claim many times. The **** ends now.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• The facts are this: I was at FFZ years before you ever joined up. The accusations that I "stalked" you to that site was ridiculous and easily proven to be slander.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• And no, Chris is your friend and has already aided you in covering this up LAST time you make this accusation by deleting my account and posts altogether so there was no record. Additionally, Chris happens to loathe me.
        Gee, then maybe it ain't a good thing to go to court over this particular allegation.

Anyways, go right ahead. File what you want to the HRC. I'm sure they will put this on the top of their docket.

"Lessee, two guys arguing over the internet! Oh noes! Whatever shall we do."

Also, how can it be slander if I never refer to you by your real name? You don't have a leg to stand on Asher.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• The facts are this: I was at FFZ years before you ever joined up. The accusations that I "stalked" you to that site was ridiculous and easily proven to be slander.
          I think the "volunteer firestarter" avatar did it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Please address your death threat to:
            If that is your real address, well you have really shown you are an for posting it on a public forum.

Comment

Also, how can it be slander if I never refer to you by your real name? You don't have a leg to stand on Asher.
              There's plenty of evidence that shows I registered at that site years before you ever did. Your accusation that I stalked you to the site is provably invalid given that.

It's an open and shut case. You still have 47 hours to man up and retract your statement and issue an apology. I'm dead serious about reporting it, I'm tired of your ****.

Comment

• You can sue people for calling you a stalker on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  You can sue people for calling you a stalker on the internet?
                  I don't even need to sue. I need to file a complaint with the BC Human Rights Commission for slander.

They would then investigate the issue and prosecute it accordingly. The person making the charge doesn't need to pay any legal costs as the HRC is government-funded. The person defending would need to hire a lawyer or do without one, there's no public defender.

Ben knows this system. He'd be incredibly stupid not to retract and apologize. He'll have a heck of a time proving in the tribunal that I stalked him by posting at a site that I'd signed up for years before he did.

Comment

• It's an open and shut case. You still have 47 hours to man up and retract your statement and issue an apology. I'm dead serious about reporting it, I'm tired of your ****.
                    Bring it on. Make sure you attach the death threat too. I can use more to add to my collection.

Comment

Bring it on. Make sure you attach the death threat too. I can use more to add to my collection.
                      What death threat, Ben?

Are you saying I issued a death threat to you? Should I just add that to the list of examples of your slander in the complaint?

Comment

• I don't even need to sue. I need to file a complaint with the BC Human Rights Commission for slander.

They would then investigate the issue and prosecute it accordingly. The person making the charge doesn't need to pay any legal costs as the HRC is government-funded. The person defending would need to hire a lawyer or do without one, there's no public defender.
                        Go right ahead Asher. That's a great plan. You've really thought this out haven't you.

Let's see. How can I make myself look like an even bigger giant douche? Suing someone because you feel they insulted you over the internet? Hells bells, that's gutsy. You should call 911 and report me.

Ben knows this system. He'd be incredibly stupid not to retract and apologize. He'll have a heck of a time proving in court that I stalked him by posting at a site that I'd signed up for years before he did.
                        I think they'd find the affidavit acceptable evidence.

Comment

• Are you saying I issued a death threat to you? Should I just add that to the list of examples of your slander in the complaint?
                          I'm saying you should send me one and get it over with. Get your real feelings out there.

It's therapeutic. All that hate bottled up inside of you is just hurting you. Let it go.

Comment

Go right ahead Asher. That's a great plan. You've really thought this out haven't you.
                            Not much thought involved. You are an incessant liar with no integrity. Many times you've slandered me now, and you've never retracted or apologized for it.

Let's see. How can I make myself look like an even bigger giant douche? Suing someone because you feel they insulted you over the internet? Hells bells, that's gutsy. You should call 911 and report me.
                            I don't mind being insulted. I take great offense to slander and dishonesty.

All I need to do is fill out and mail a form and talk with them when they want to talk to me. Seems like a reasonable thing to do to teach you to be more honest in your life.

Comment

I'm saying you should send me one and get it over with. Get your real feelings out there.

It's therapeutic. All that hate bottled up inside of you is just hurting you. Let it go.
                              I don't wish you death. I just wish you'd become an honest man.

Comment

• Not much thought involved. You are an incessant liar with no integrity. Many times you've slandered me now, and you've never retracted or apologized for it.
                                It ain't slander when its so very true.

I ain't going to retract it. Go ahead and wait 48 hours. Go home sleep it off, you'll feel better in the am.

Comment

Working...
                                X