This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry Tuttle View Post
    Ohio isn't that bad, better than paying through the nose for the simplest things in life
    Welcome to London. Enjoy your stay. I dare you
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• All the boring people went to WPC, except for me and Lori.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Hey, I'm still here too. Sort of.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          Stop being a whiny *****. This is the best thing to happen to Poly in ages.

I am under the impression that you do not use Poly for civ.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• If they'd make a new civ game that held my attention longer than 2 weeks I might start again.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Civ 1 doesn't run on Slackware
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Slackware
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  If they'd make a new civ game that held my attention longer than 2 weeks I might start again.

I doubt OT is going to drive more posters to Poly.

Civ will do that, whether it is Civ43 or some other civ-like game.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• One week into December. WPC's donation meter steady at $0.

This could be the month that sees some action, though. It's the season for giving. Dig deep!
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• They exceeded the target in October.

Quit cherry picking your data.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Perfect. You guys have moved counterglow to Apolyton and now there is really no difference except that cg must be a lot slower. The problems here are the same as they were there. When people who get tired of being mocked leave then the people whose mission in life is to mock have lost their targets. So, you mock the people who have left as you have in this thread.Can't think of anything else to do, huh? Problem is, what's next? What do you guys do next? Eventually even the most anal retentive will tire of saying 'panda' and this place will settle into the month in, month out, mindless drivel that was cg before you guys moved here.

Anyway, to those who remain who are getting tired of the way things are here should come to WPC. WPC is the new Apolyton like it used to be long ago, just like Apolyton is the new counterglow.

If the moderators don't care if the easily amused take over Apolyton, why should you?

There is very effective moderation at WePlayCiv, not at all heavy handed or superior in manner.

...and thanks guys, I didn't know I was still so popular here.

That's because I so rarely come here, so have fun mocking me when I've left, and mocking what I've said. I don't mind and it gives you something to do other than bug us at WPC. .
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Panda
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Anyway, to those who remain who are getting tired of the way things are here should come to WPC. WPC is the new Apolyton like it used to be long ago, just like Apolyton is the new counterglow.
                            I wasn't aware I was an old poster at CG.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                              Anyway, to those who remain who are getting tired of the way things are here should come to WPC. WPC is the new Apolyton like it used to be long ago, just like Apolyton is the new counterglow.
                              Do we get a free Filipina child bride for joining?
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I didn't realize that the apolyton of long ago had so few posters on it.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X