Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of back stepping there...
    Experts CAN NOT agree on the source of the Virus. FACT. Both sides raise VALID arguments, and NEITHER has been proven. FACT.
    But I guess you are the only one that can determine which of the experts are right... since you have so much expertise in this area.

And yes, Typhoid Tony is a kindergartner insult... And the fact that you point to the leading user of kindergartner insults as a defense is really funny.
    Plus the fact that you didn't know the picture was fake pretty much sums up how you see something on line and post it as it's real without bothering to check it out.

And while you NOW claim you don't blame liberal media for QAnon... you are the one that said... "QAnon became a national story pushed by Democrat media"
    Which by the way, is total BS.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      Democrat media is not liberal media and yes Democrat media is where I learned about QAnon.

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    I didn't blame liberal media. I said I heard about QAnon from Democrat media and somebody brought up Hannity, Jones and Barr as if I got my news from them.
    You have a reading comprehension. It was not that that is where you got it from, but it was rather them that amplified QAnon's profile. Do keep up.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• By your logic, anything that was i) on MSNBC; and ii) is high profile; is only high profile because of a) it being on MSNBC and b) because it was the channel you watched at the time. This is demonstrably stupid.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The experts who looked at the leak overwhelmingly identified the lab as the likely source. Multiple agencies had the same finding. Lets see your equal number of experts who disagree. Why did the CIA leaders and Tony Fauci bribe their own experts to change their opinions? Oh well, Typhoid Tony it is, kindergartners or not (would they get that double reference to Typhoid Mary and Fauci's role in creating Covid?). I'm glad you recognise the insults thrown around by Trump haters as a defense, Jesus found it handy when the Pharisees were asking him to endorse stoning an adulteress. And now for the next story, Genocide Joe is bombing the hell out of Yemen. Another holdover from the Obama's regime of terror... I mean, war on terror.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

You have a reading comprehension. It was not that that is where you got it from, but it was rather them that amplified QAnon's profile. Do keep up.
          Here's what I said,

"I never heard of QAnon until Democrats made them a story."

You brought up 3 people as a rebuttal... To what? I didn't hear about QAnon from them. Did Democrat media make QAnon a national story? Yes.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            There is no such thing as "Democrat media."
            Get a grip.

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
          By your logic, anything that was i) on MSNBC; and ii) is high profile; is only high profile because of a) it being on MSNBC and b) because it was the channel you watched at the time. This is demonstrably stupid.
          MSNBC is where I learned about QAnon. I didn't say nobody else ever mentioned QAnon. Here is what you said:

​​​​​​"You are guilty of some crime (sexual predator, paedophile, etc). An accuser comes forward and you are under pressure. Hire someone to make similar but more bombastic allegations. Demonstrate their allegations are without merit or have them recant. Doubt is placed on the instances of actual crimes. Spread enough **** everywhere and no-one knows what to believe or just doesn't believe any of it - even the parts that are true."

Does QAnon serve that purpose? Might explain why Democrat media made it a national story, to intimidate and discredit the accusers by associating them with a right wing conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Might... blah blah blah... and oh yeah, the "Democrat" media... EVERYBODY MADE IT A NATIONAL STORY because QAnon is just bat **** crazy.

And by the way Berz... I can find as many experts as you can that disagree with each other about the source of covid. NEITHER SIDE can prove what is or isn't true. FACT
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Why do you think Democrat media elevated QAnon?

Comment

• EVERYBODY ELEVATED THE STORY. Even FOX and MANY MANY more conservative media.
                And the reason was simple... Bat **** crazy stories play well. Do you know anything at all about how media works ?

But I'm sure you will continue with lame conspiracy theories that you found on line.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ofc its supposed to be crazy, thats the point.

• So you agree Democrat media elevated the story

Comment

• As usual... you see what you want and not reality.
                  EVERYBODY elevated the story.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

So you agree Democrat media elevated the story
                    Qanon belief spread like a noxious wild fire almost entirely via social media Berz. It was alarmingly widespread. Who cares what the news coverage looked like? Fox had stories on Qanon at the time too. It didn't matter. The problem and the news story was the pervasive acceptance of such bat**** crazy incredibly mind blowing revelations on essentially no evidence whatsoever at all. I'm sad to report that I personally know circles of people who still believe this insanity and can't even be rationally engaged about it. Newsworthy and disturbing. It's almost like there's people out there who can watch some ape**** fake news from youtube influencers who self style as journalists and somehow pass that crap off as fact and shape their world view based off of it. That's scary.

Comment

• All of which is irrelevant to where I found out about QAnon. Sean Hannity, Alex Jones and Roseanne Barr do not decide what MSNBC calls news. Democrat media doesn't turn a supposedly fringe right wing conspiracy theory into a national story without a purpose. Dauphin said the guilty (pedophile ring?) create a distraction to confuse the picture. QAnon served that purpose. Since I didn't watch Fox I dont know the extent of their coverage, I do know the time MSNBC devoted to it (and still do). Who is QAnon? Either a plant to discredit Trump, MAGA, and/or the victims of Epstein and friends or a whistleblower who plays games instead of blowing whistles. Who ran the prison where Epstein died and have they been punished or rewarded for their incompetence?

Comment

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        or punished and rewarded

• Jelly Roll testified in favor of more war on fentanyl

didn't we get fentanyl with more war on opioids and meth

didn't we get opioids and meth with a war on (crack) cocaine and heroin

didn't we get that with a war on pot?

Comment

Jelly Roll testified in favor of more war on fentanyl

didn't we get fentanyl with more war on opioids and meth

didn't we get opioids and meth with a war on (crack) cocaine and heroin

didn't we get that with a war on pot?
                        Nope. That was the result of trumpist regulation of the medical companies - who cares if anyone dies as long as we earn a lot of money.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                        X