Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    Election is less than 14 months now. Clearly Democrats have work to do:
    I prefer betting markets as I find them to be more accurate. Click image for larger version  Name:	PresElect.jpg Views:	1 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	9463871
    Attached Files
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I think that Nikki Haley should begin appearing on that.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• She does. She is just not on the graphic.

Bet with the best 2024 presidential election winner News and Politics odds on the Smarkets betting exchange, thanks to our industry-low 2% commission.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Pres2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	9463875

Comment

• I see her as probably the most acceptable for MAGA, Anti-Trump Conservatives and Independents. And she wants to be president and has the resume. So I am surprised to see her at Michelle Obama chances. Especially after her uptick in the polls.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• PLATO
              PLATO commented
              Editing a comment
              Misogyny rears its ugly head??

• MAGA wants peace in Ukraine, she doesn't. The war is a defining issue because it embodies the division between globalists/isolationists and the establishment/populists

Michelle Obama is an attractive candidate if you still believe in Barack's sainthood.

Comment

• N35t0r
              N35t0r commented
              Editing a comment
              Maga doesn't want peace in Ukraine. They just don't care about it. They will pull aid to Ukraine and then stop giving a ****, letting the war go on for however long it has to go on for Putin to either give up or succeedin genociding Ukraine. Trump wants to end aid to Ukraine because that's what Putin asked him to do.

• more news on the CIA bribing its own analysts to lie about covid's origin... USAID is a common front for CIA operations and they funded Ecohealth and Wuhan

Fauci and his friends killed millions of people... the country is run by criminals and there is little or no accountability

Comment

• Gee... how many people died during Trumps watch over Covid.
              You know, the guy who said it was just like the flu...
              Oh. and by the way, Trump has been indicted for criminal acts MANY MANY TIMES.
              How many indictments does Biden face?

The country was run by the biggest criminal president of all time... TRUMP
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• google rigging elections
                Last edited by Berzerker; September 18, 2023, 23:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

google rigging elections
                  I did, and get a lot of articles about Venezuela, Russia and China, do you have an actual argument?
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Georgia Republican law makers ignore the Supreme Court and set up legislative districts to screw black people. Talk about rigged elections...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Georgia Republican law makers ignore the Supreme Court and set up legislative districts to screw black people. Talk about rigged elections...
                      Of all the places I have been in my life, rural Georgia is by far the most racist. This is hardly surprising. Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi should still be subject to the preclearance provision of Section 5 of the voting rights act...but most assuredly Georgia. it was the 2013 Supreme Court that allowed this to happen in a 5-4 decision.

Ginsberg had a great quote in her dissent..."throwing out preclearance when it has worked and is continuing to work to stop discriminatory changes is like throwing away your umbrella in a rainstorm because you are not getting wet"
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Obama wants $$$ for his foundation to help the people of Libya after a tragic flood killed thousands when dams gave way above the town of Derna... The dams were up for inspection in 2012 but delayed

hmm... 'We came, we saw, he died' rings a bell... Libyans are still dying and Obama is raising money from their deaths. Just take up painting, Barack.

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was blaming Obama for the delay and he's enriching organizations with financial ties to him and his party

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You seem to be the only person alive who believes that POTUS is responsible for inspecting the dams of foreign lands.
                          And apparently, once an inspection is missed, there's no way to prevent those dams from bursting and causing massive death counts more than 10 years later.
                          Thanks for this amazing insight into how the world works.
                          Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 20, 2023, 02:29. Reason: fixed typo

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          POTUS destroys govt, dams dont get inspected, people die... Dont you blame Bush for the 'collateral damage' from his invasion 20 years ago?

• Something about the phrase 'if you break it, you own it' comes to mind. I still blame Bush for Iraq and that was 20 years ago.

Comment

• N35t0r
                          N35t0r commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You mean that if an Iraqi kid bullies another, that is also Bush's fault?

That's... an interesting take for sure.

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          analogies lol

• We all know that Berz supports a re-animated corpse for President of the USA. Donald Trump is actually dead! We saw it on X (nee Twitter) from his own son, so it must be true.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• PLATO
                          PLATO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Resurrection of the Beast?

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maybe more like this: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0089885/

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I dont support him, he could have ended the war in the Donbas... You're commenting on Trump's sentience with Joe Biden in the White House? okay
                      Working...
                      X