Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    Harvard Harris poll shows RFK has the highest favorability (47) and lowest unfavorable (26)

Trump 45-49
    Musk (cant run) 44-35
    Sanders 41-41
    DeSantis 40-37
    Biden 39-53
    I would probably vote for Scott over RFK.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• 'Fitch cited increasing government polarization, including the Jan. 6 insurrection, as a key factor in its rating cut.'

USA downgraded from AAA to AA+ or something like that, Jan 6 is to blame

lol

Comment

I'm curious about the timing of Epps' lawsuit and these recent charges he's supposedly facing

Charging him would theoretically help his lawsuit, they can always drop the charges later after a jury is led to believe he's not a govt asset

Total Conspiracy Theory
        Absolutely NO PROOF except opinions.
        But I guess the alt right media is still feeding the frenzy...
        PLEASE ACTUALLY PROVE HE WAS A PLANT. OH, that's right, you can't.
        Just checking.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He confessed to orchestrating a riot the Democrats have called a treasonous insurrection. Would you agree federal charges against Epps will help his lawsuit (and boy does he need help)? Would you also agree a federal conviction for that offense would make his case even stronger? The reason for the lawsuit is because Epps was orchestrating the riot and many people thought it suspicious he made the FBIs wanted list but was removed later as the Feds figured out he was one of theirs. That was our govt admitting Epps was an asset, bureaucracies dont always get or share the narrative on a timely basis and sometimes the veil drops.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            This is just a pure "what if" fantasy.

• Can you show where he confessed to orchestrating the treasonous insurrection?

BTW, I do support prosecuting him. My impression is that he is small fry.

If you read, he was removed from the FBIs wanted list because he turned himself in. Not because he was no longer a person of interest (or because he was 'one of theirs').

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

He confessed to orchestrating a riot the Democrats have called a treasonous insurrection. Would you agree federal charges against Epps will help his lawsuit (and boy does he need help)? Would you also agree a federal conviction for that offense would make his case even stronger? The reason for the lawsuit is because Epps was orchestrating the riot and many people thought it suspicious he made the FBIs wanted list but was removed later as the Feds figured out he was one of theirs. That was our govt admitting Epps was an asset, bureaucracies dont always get or share the narrative on a timely basis and sometimes the veil drops.
            removed later because he was one of theirs... Got any proof of the that... Oh, that's right, it's just a "feeling or opinion".
            It's all some Maga fantasy. Epps wasn't some deep state asset. He was just another Maga cult member who was smart enough not to go in.
            The facts are very clear.
            Trump INSTIGATED IT by getting people there in the first place, and then told them to go to the Capital.
            The crowd didn't need any help from some "deep state". They stormed the place. People died and were injured.
            561 have been convicted of criminal activities. 355 have gone to jail.
            YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL PROOF besides opinions and theories...
            The Maga crowd followed their masters wishes and tried to overturn a LEGAL election.

That's what the Country and the World saw on Jan 6th.
            Plain and simple.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              Can you show where he confessed to orchestrating the treasonous insurrection?

BTW, I do support prosecuting him. My impression is that he is small fry.

If you read, he was removed from the FBIs wanted list because he turned himself in. Not because he was no longer a person of interest (or because he was 'one of theirs').

JM
              People didn't become suspicious of him because the FBI removed him from their wanted list, but because he was never charged with anything when he was recorded committing crimes. He texted his kin back in Az he orchestrated the riot. So why are Democrats defending the guy? Have you seen them defending the other rioters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

removed later because he was one of theirs... Got any proof of the that... Oh, that's right, it's just a "feeling or opinion".
                It's all some Maga fantasy. Epps wasn't some deep state asset. He was just another Maga cult member who was smart enough not to go in.
                The facts are very clear.
                Trump INSTIGATED IT by getting people there in the first place, and then told them to go to the Capital.
                The crowd didn't need any help from some "deep state". They stormed the place. People died and were injured.
                561 have been convicted of criminal activities. 355 have gone to jail.
                YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL PROOF besides opinions and theories...
                The Maga crowd followed their masters wishes and tried to overturn a LEGAL election.

That's what the Country and the World saw on Jan 6th.
                Plain and simple.
                He was an Oathkeeper, one of the Proud Boys got 18 years and he never went inside either. Trump has the right to ask his supporters to protest certification, Epps told them to riot and enter the building.

Comment

• Yeah... he was an Oathkeeper, and a Maga supporter... There is no Proof he was an FBI plant except wild theories and people's opinions... not based on any actual facts.
                  If he hadn't been there, Jan 6th would still have happened. He was just one of many. However, if Trump hadn't gotten them all to come, and then told them to march on the Capital, Jan 6th would never have happened.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

People didn't become suspicious of him because the FBI removed him from their wanted list, but because he was never charged with anything when he was recorded committing crimes. He texted his kin back in Az he orchestrated the riot. So why are Democrats defending the guy? Have you seen them defending the other rioters?
                    I haven't seen them defending Epps. He is charged, so why do you keep saying he wasn't?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• So here we go again with Trump. Will this be the dems last stand? Because we all know where this is going. No where.

Comment

• Is there any level of criminality that will make you not support Trump?

I don't mean not like Trump, he can stay your hero. I mean, so that you don't support him as president over the whole US?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I believe you focused just on the Atlantic Counsel, and you dismissed the others (like the Republicans).

I just found one name for the EU diplomats, Jan Tombinski, but in most sources it is just unnamed EU diplomats (Germany is mentioned and others). I also had mentioned the IMF (with a name, Christine Lagarde), but you said that was just Biden... which isn't the level of control that the President can even pull for important national desires much less the Vice-President for small $10m bribes.

Your point of view on this is just madness. And you continue to go 'what about' and ignore the fundamental point of the wrongness of Trump threatening to withhold aid of the US government for personal purposes. Biden didn't do that. Top EU diplomats, Republicans, the IMF president, other groups all were calling for Shokin to be fired.

JM
                          The IMF works for us, top European diplomats work for us (Nato... Nuland said F the EU), the "reformers" work for us, the GOP works for Wall St and supports the proxy war. So...

Biden and The Atlantic Council get $$$ from Burisma
                          Burisma wants Shokin off their back
                          Biden and The Atlantic Council smear Shokin, he raids Burisma anyway
                          Biden bribes Ukraine to fire Shokin
                          Dems smear Shokin to protect Joe
                          Dems impeach Trump for asking Ukraine to investigate (after Dems asked Ukraine to investigate Trump over trumped up accusations)

What exactly did Jan say about Shokin and when? Do you believe Jan was the person who decided to fire Shokin and Joe et al had to be convinced and Burisma's $$$ had nothing to do with his decision? Can we trace the decision to fire Shokin to someone without any monetary or political connections to Burisma and Biden? We now have a man claiming the owner of Burisma made the decision and it cost him 10m to the Bidens alone, The Atlantic Council was cheap in comparison. These people give prostitution a bad name.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sometimes it's like you're quoting directly from the Jimmy Dore bible, augmented by the Fox News "just asking questions" approach to suggest possible impropriety.

Fun fact: Listing a series of statements in a particular order creates only the appearance of cause and effect. That's not how reality works.
                            Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 3, 2023, 23:24.

• Okay...45 page indictment document. Wow. Berz...please take the time to read this. At the very least, Trump needs to be tried. If Jack Smith has it wrong (which I don't believe he does), then Trump will have his day in court to prove otherwise.

I hope that the court will allow live coverage of the trial so the American people can hear all the evidence.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Is there any level of criminality that will make you not support Trump?

I don't mean not like Trump, he can stay your hero. I mean, so that you don't support him as president over the whole US?

JM
                            when mass murder and war crimes come with the job his level of criminality is the proverbial gnat

Comment

Working...
                            X