IF trump is arrested AND convicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF trump is arrested AND convicted

IF both those things happen... liberals will lose the white house. Biden better run - he will be next. Hillary will die with a smile on her face. everyone who has used the 'hush money fund' will be worried. the next republican president will pardon trump. trump will end up running again and win. by then spacex will have landed on mars. hunter will have moved to china. and on poly - it will be the same old same old.

i believe trump will be charged. the secret service will not allow trump to be cuffed or arrested. nothing will come from these charges. looks like the circus is coming back to town.

Comment

Very clearly political in nature.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is either a smokescreen on libs part, or will turn into a giant riot.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Arrest warrant for Putin and Trump within a week. How convenient. lol
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Gee, wouldn't it be sad if Trump were accidentally shot before Tuesday? So many guns in the US, and so many shootings...
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I think it would be more apt if t'were a wind turbine. He'd be proven right about the dangers of them.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

now! when nothing results from this... will you liberals start to question the fluff you have been told to follow without question?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                  Arrest warrant for Putin and Trump within a week. How convenient. lol
                  There should be a Darmok and Jalad meme about this
                  Blah

Comment

• PLATO
                    PLATO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Trump and Putin at Helsinki and the laughs overwhelmed.

Unlikely for Trump to go into jail, since he's is a much better person now. I mean, he told the press he'll not call De Santris "Meatball Ron". That has to count for something.

Ex-president tests new nickname for Florida governor, chief rival in 2024 polls, by saying he would not use it
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    now! when nothing results from this... will you liberals start to question the fluff you have been told to follow without question?
                    I already question the fluff I have been told to follow without question. Especially, the fluff from anyone who posts on this forum.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Perp walk:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	192
Size:	474.4 KB
ID:	9453972
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Who gets the top bunk?

still waiting for something to happen. circus part 4. or is this part 5. i have lost count.

Comment

Trump wants to reenact his Stormy Daniels adventure by appearing handcuffed in court

Blah

Comment

we'll see. trump 'removed' would be the best thing for the GOP. with trump gone biden cannot win another term. in a way, dems are doing republicans and the US a big service. again, we'll see if they can make it work this time. but for now, as always... waiting.

Comment

Working...
                          X