Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnT
    replied
    I expected better than warmed-over Limbaughisms, MWHC. The "X Derangement Syndrome" construction was old in 1997, back when it was "Clinton Derangement Syndrome".

Anyway, on a positive note, congratulations to el-Rushbo for hitting 2 years of sobriety!

Leave a comment:

• Geronimo
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's a bit rich to post in a Trump thread and plead Canadian viewpoint to defend ignorance of any related politics. Honestly, how would you respond to a US poster sniping in a Canadian politician thread and pleading US ignorance of Canada to deflect criticism?

• Geronimo
    replied
    Mispost

Leave a comment:

• Serb
    replied
    Freedom to Donnie!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a Canadian. 99.9% of Americans are all fvcked up. I have no idea who Adam is? - not an invitation to enlighten me, I really do not care. I guess he's the American in Genesis who started humanity, to go with macho American Jesus (BUT NOT IN A GAY WAY!!!)
    Anyway, you are obviously very smart, and believe Trumpy dump. Good For You!!!
    I wonder what he'll say on FOXNews - and guess what? I'll still wonder next week, and the week after because I don't watch American 'news' programs, ESPECIALLY anything owed by corrupt Australian billionaires.

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Dude, the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome are those who still support him.

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    Don't worry! Trump is scheduled to be on a FOXNews chatshow where he will, as always, tell the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then you will know the important arguements to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    E-mails!!!!!!!! Lap-top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fake Election results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not mentioning the voting machines)
    and see - just say it - you have TDS. just say it - you are ok with dems, hillary and adam
    (who lied for years). just say it.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Don't worry! Trump is scheduled to be on a FOXNews chatshow where he will, as always, tell the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then you will know the important arguements to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    E-mails!!!!!!!! Lap-top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fake Election results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not mentioning the voting machines)

Leave a comment:

• My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    hillary lied about trump and russia - lets take care of this first. why all the TDS. why all the endless TDS. this 'case'... this 'whatever' against trump will turn out to be NOTHING! meanwhile we all know what the dems (adam) lied about for YEARS. and all you silly stupid liberals will look the other way,. all you stupid silly liberals will vote the same way while your IRA's are reduced to nothing. and in the end - you will find the next fluff to blame on trump. it's not trump. it's just that you are silly stupid people. trump is no one. it is a waste of space. but for you liberals - trump IS YOUR WORLD! sad.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post

As late as possible. Trump's typical tactic is to file endless motions in an attempt to delay as long as possible. If his lawyers are good enough, he will die of old age before the trial starts (or at least finishes).
    Maybe Trump will go before the motions end? He is 76 years old and loves cheeseburgers and fries....

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    When is the trial expected to be?
    As late as possible. Trump's typical tactic is to file endless motions in an attempt to delay as long as possible. If his lawyers are good enough, he will die of old age before the trial starts (or at least finishes).

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    When is the trial expected to be?

Leave a comment:

• Donegeal
    replied
    When are we going to change the title of this thread from "If" to "When"?

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    commented on 's reply
    Whataboutism rules!

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Because the lie was so appealing to Berz.
Working...
X