Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnT
    replied
    Yo, pchang, things are going well! What have I been up to? ****, a novel's worth... I think the last time I was here was 2018 and I was still married then.

Got divorced Christmas Eve 2019, my daughter (Sophia) graduated from HS in June of 2020 and immediately adulted herself: moved to NYC, found a job paying $55k/year, lived in NYC for two years to become a resident of the state, and now goes to school there with zero student debt and a world of opportunity before her. I run a business where I advise people on franchise buying (really, most of them are scams), am deeply in love with a woman who was born in the USSR (and she, me), and I take on stupid-and-immoral-as-**** (are there any other kind?) MAGAT's with ease and aplomb.

You?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    The Straight Dope thread you linked is awesome and, in retrospect, shockingly accurate.
    Also, gotta admit, the Book of Covid is pretty amusing...
    Last edited by -Jrabbit; April 6, 2023, 12:21.

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Long time no see (virtually). How are you and what have you been up to?

• JohnT
    replied
    LOL, imagine somebody arguing that a out-of-his-depth President whose malignant response to the COVID crisis caused 240,000 deaths and 16,000,000 lost jobs in the 9 months prior to the election actually needed the election stolen from them! Tis to laugh!

How easy was it to predict Agent Orange would launch a coup? I predicted it no later than 6 days after the 2020 election:

🤔 Trump fired his Secretary of Defense, replaced Esper with Chris Miller. This is a totally normal thing for an outgoing President to prioritize. Esper then says, in an interview in Military Times, that for the George Floyd protests he (Esper) would not support Trump’s desire to invoke the Insurrection Act against the Floyd protesters: We know if you’re Donald Trump and you want troops on the streets for a Portland police station, you defini...

And, what the hell, apropos of nothing, I present to the board The Book of COVID:

America's recent history written as an Old Testament pastiche

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied
    The Twitter files are a ****ing joke, did you not see the committee hearings which featured them? Complete and utter bull****. I swear to God the “Twitter Files” are as lame and as boring as watching certain people flame the mods, and about as relevant. It’s the “Release the Memo!” of content moderation, and not nearly as thorough.

Trump is an evil man. Too bad Berzerker cannot see that. But then, some people have circles of Hell over their head and mistake them for a Halo.

Lastly, ain't a goddamned soul going to vote for this guy because he's a criminal. Evil, yes: like follows like. But elections are won at the margins and there is no "I need a felon in the White House" demographic, sorry Berz.
    Last edited by JohnT; April 5, 2023, 18:35.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Let's see... First it was stolen votes... No evidence was EVER found on ANY of the charges made by Trump and his cult.
    So I guess you have to find somebody else to blame... Why not just blame Trump. He's the one that lost.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    It’s good to know that Berz has 2 noids.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

The Twitter Files are not Fox News, they are recorded exchanges exposing how the security state conspired to steal the election.
    Can you write out what you think Twitter and the Security State (overseen by Trump appointees) did that?

JM

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting that you accept Taibbi as bible, even though that thread was published in December and has gotten no traction in the real world.

But I gotta say, if it was Twitter that got Trump elected, it would be only fair if it was Twitter that got him beat. But I continue to firmly believe that Trump's loss was very real, and it was the will of the American people.

• Berzerker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Now it's the Media's fault. But that isn't fraud
    It's just the media... just like Fox News and other Conservative Media continue to tell lies, conceal the truth and provide propaganda just like all the other media.

The election wasn't stolen from Trump. He lost, pure and simple. More people voted for Biden. FACT
    Biden easily won the electoral college. FACT

The truth is simple... Trump is a loser.
    The Twitter Files are not Fox News, they are recorded exchanges exposing how the security state conspired to steal the election.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    commented on 's reply
    There were about 25 million more votes in 2020 and we know for a fact the security state conspired to defeat Trump in 2016 and 2020. Why would they stop short of rigging the votes the 2nd time just to make sure? I dont trust these people, they had me believing Trump was a traitor. in 2016-17.

• Berzerker
    commented on 's reply
    So I'm lying and I'm insulting you. Or all of you. I have an open mind about the vote totals, I said its possible Trump drove the turnout for Biden but it raises the question why Trump got over 11 million more votes if he was so bad. I dont see proof the election was rigged that way, the proof is the Twitter Files.

• Berzerker
    commented on 's reply
    Biden won because of independents, not partisans. The swing vote was competitive where it mattered. And you're really missing the point if thats your take on it, the security state buried the truth, lied and censored Americans to protect Biden. They stole the election. The proof is staring you in the face. If that was Donald Jrs laptop it would have been headline news for a month before the election.

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    In the same way that grabbing women by the ***** would not dissuade trump voters from voting for him, Hunter Biden's laptop would not have swayed Biden voters from voting against Trump.

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
    hypothetical no-evidence fraud

Leave a comment:

Working...
X