No announcement yet.

IF trump is arrested AND convicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a good question, if Trump is out will Biden get challenged in the primary?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wednesday's grand jury was canceled because of "major dissension" in Bragg’s office, with one source claiming he is having a tough time convincing members on potential charges because of the "weakness" of the case.

can we all say 'Adam part 2'. this is a joke! a total sad joke. Liberals... what is happening?!?!?

Comment

It would be ironically amusing.
        A comedic tragedy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Apparently the federal election people looked at the Stormy Daniels pay off and decided it wasn't a violation or not worth pursuing. Braggs is jumping both the state and federal laws, not sure thats his jurisdiction.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            Wednesday's grand jury was canceled because of "major dissension" in Bragg’s office, with one source claiming he is having a tough time convincing members on potential charges because of the "weakness" of the case.

can we all say 'Adam part 2'. this is a joke! a total sad joke. Liberals... what is happening?!?!?
            Supposedly, the final witness also informed the grand jury that Bragg has been lying to them and hiding 600 pages of exculpatory evidence which is a direct violation of law. So now Bragg himself is at risk for losing his law license due to prosecutoral misconduct. LOL!
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

this is all just a show. it's really silly when you think about.

Comment

Trump is in Waco... a good place for a last stand!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Trump just being a drama queen as usual.

Comment

Trump Indicted!
                    Expected to surrender early next week!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Asa Hutchenson becomes the first to say he should drop out of 2024 race.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is that the kid from the movie Ender's Game?

Republicans shout "Lock her up", Democrats outraged
                      Democrats shout "Lock him up", Republicans outraged

Comment

To be clear, if I thought Hillary did many of the things the Republicans think she did, I would be in favor of locking her up too. I think that is true for most Democrats.

Most Americans think that Trump did do the things that make most Democrats want to lock him up. There is some difference on January 6 between the American public and the Republicans, and the Republican position is very unclear (Antifa? FBI/Police entrapment? Patriots? Wrong but not that wrong?).

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Also, all sorts of people have been sent to jail on January 6. To my knowledge, no one has been sent to jail for crimes related to the ones that Hillary is accused of by the Republicans? Basically, they appear to be accusations with nothing to them?

Even the current indictment, which is the most minor of the ones that most Democrats expect to see Trump tried for, has related crimes that people have not only be charged and convicted of, but even served jail time for.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Gee, sounds like Trump is calling for an insurrection, again. I wonder if any Supreme court wives will help organize this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Also, all sorts of people have been sent to jail on January 6. To my knowledge, no one has been sent to jail for crimes related to the ones that Hillary is accused of by the Republicans? Basically, they appear to be accusations with nothing to them?

Even the current indictment, which is the most minor of the ones that most Democrats expect to see Trump tried for, has related crimes that people have not only be charged and convicted of, but even served jail time for.

JM
                              Trump was indicted for paying Stormy Daniels $$$, not Jan 6. Federal election officials/prosecutors declined prosecution because Stormy denied the affair and they couldn't prove it was election related. Obama's FBI/DoJ didn't prosecute Clinton before the election and you think thats relevant? This isn't just hypocritical, the Repugs didn't prosecute Clinton but the Dems are trying to 'lock him up'.

Comment

Working...
                              X