• No peace for Ukraine

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      No peace for Ukraine
      Not if you had your way. Not ever.

Comment

No peace for Ukraine
        Not if Putin has anything to say about it. Old-School Russian Imperialism all the way.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          Then why did it take 8 years of war on his border for him to invade?

• PLATO
          PLATO commented
          Editing a comment
          Because intimidation and low level conflict didn't break Ukrainian will for freedom?

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Not if you had your way. Not ever.
        lol no thats on Obama, Biden and Trump, this war wouldn't have happened my way. I wouldn't have backed the coup and armed Nazis attacking Eastern Ukrainians or ISIS destroying Syria or regime change in Libya or a genocide in Yemen.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, apparently you're a super-powerful dude with incredible insight into the future repercussions of any given political action.
          You should run for office!

lol no thats on Obama, Biden and Trump, this war wouldn't have happened my way. I wouldn't have backed the coup and armed Nazis attacking Eastern Ukrainians or ISIS destroying Syria or regime change in Libya or a genocide in Yemen.
        All of those novel actions you propose except possibly for refraining from regime change in Libya, would have turned the entire Ukraine into a vast Donbas fustercluck...much the way Putin's special operation is attempting to. As to not backing ISIS destroying Syria or genocide in Yemen, I don't see any relevance as not novel.

Comment

• How would not backing a coup and not arming Nazis turn all of Ukraine into a vast Donbas fustercluck? If you dont see the relevance of arming terrorists to destroy Syria then why do courts allow prosecutors to introduce evidence of other crimes fitting a pattern of behavior?

Comment

• Lets think about this - drugs found in Trumps White House. Now what would happen? From the View to the Dem controlled house? Can we all say the 17th impeachment try? AND would it be dismissed so quickly as it has with Biden???

LIBERAL HYPOCISIES!!

\

Comment

• if Trump was in the WH the cocaine would have come from Russia

Comment

if Trump was in the WH the cocaine would have come from Russia
                Since it is Biden then the cocaine came from China?
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• fentanyl from china

Comment

• everything the dems went after trump for.... wow... go figure. and what i love, YAHOO news has not one line of the hunter/puppet scam. NOT ONE SINGLE STORY. I think that tells all. and the retarded liberals who bought that (adam) garbage are still too stupid to see the light.

Comment

• the track record of projection is amazing, if the Dems are accusing they already got the skeletons in the closet

Comment

• trump is still the evil one. they (dems, liberals, the mindless) MUST go after him. it is their weakness. BUT! they do know. they know. perhaps that is their weakness.

Comment

• Biden wandering away from question on Chinese hackers: 'Has no idea what’s going on'

YIKES! go look it up. This embarrassment is called president (aka the puppet).

yet! dems voted for this.

​

Comment

• With today's news I don't think much is required here. But oh my. And you sheep followed these people for years.

Comment

Working...
                            X