No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was afraid Moby would endlessly repeat Putin's propaganda lies. Ooops, he actually did.
    Blah

Comment

• Meanwhile:

Blah

Comment

• Also Russia clarifies how it wants to achieve peace:

Moscow’s ambassador to London has said the UK is waging a proxy war against Russia, while predicting the “end of Ukraine†as Russian invading forces make deeper advances into the country.

In an interview with the BBC, Andrei Kelin said Ukraine continued to fight but claimed “the resistance is more feeble and feebleâ€.

Russian troops, he said, were gaining more terrain every day, adding: “The end of this phase will mean the end of Ukraine.â€
        ​
        from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...xy-war-ukraine

Who knows, maybe that proxy bit also means North Korea is using Russia as proxy to deplete US stockpiles?

Blah

Comment

• Here's how Russia ...cough "celebrates" its military achievements these days:

новоÑти, политика, раÑÑледование, репортаж, интервью, реакциÑ, иÑÑледование, опроÑ, теÑÑ‚, президент, приговор, доллар, нефть, Ñкономика, цены, ÑредÑтва, информациÑ, компаниÑ, фото, видео, украина, ÑепаратиÑÑ‚Ñ‹, война, краткий переÑказ, беÑÑ‚Ñеллер

But was it accurate enough to include the large "Children" signs visible from the air, outside the bombed theatre?
          Blah

Comment

• Seems I confused Bakhmut and Mariupol. I guess that makes everything look much better here. Ahh, no.
            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              And meanwhile, the deadliest weapon in the Russian arsenal continues to be windows:

"Russian sources claimed on October 20 that former Russian Yukos Oil Company Vice President for Corporate Management Mikhail Rogachev was found dead in a possible suicide after falling from a window in Moscow."​
              How often did he fall before he died?
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                If I understand correctly, South Korea is only threatening to consider directly supplying Ukraine with weapons in the event that Russia transfers technology to North Korea. As that would be almost impossible to prove I suspect talk of new South Korean support for Ukraine is at best premature and in all likelihood will not occur.
                Last edited by Geronimo; October 21, 2024, 22:57. Reason: Thanks

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                  Broken_Erika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  South Korea is threatening to supply South Korea?

• BeBMan
                  BeBMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could be worse, South Korea could be south of North Korea!

• Geronimo
                  Geronimo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks and sorry

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Would be a shame if the Korean troops defected
                Supposedly, 18 already have.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I see you geniuses still have nothing of substance to add...

Can one of you at least tell me why it was a good idea for Ukraine to not simply drop its stated desire to join NATO, especially considering it would never be able to join NATO while part of their territory is occupied. Doubly stupid, if you ask me!

I can only assume they thought Putin was bluffing - because otherwise they deliberately sought a confrontation and the destruction that is currently being wrought.

Everyone is also being coy over the 'successes' of Kursk too... 🤔

C'mon geniuses, something substantive please. How is Ukraine supposed to win...?
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    I see you geniuses still have nothing of substance to add...

Can one of you at least tell me why it was a good idea for Ukraine to not simply drop its stated desire to join NATO, especially considering it would never be able to join NATO while part of their territory is occupied. Doubly stupid, if you ask me!

I can only assume they thought Putin was bluffing - because otherwise they deliberately sought a confrontation and the destruction that is currently being wrought.

C'mon geniuses, something substantive please. How is Ukraine supposed to win...?
                    Because they wanted to be independent from Russia. That Russia wouldn't have invaded them if Ukraine had dropped it's ambition is a fantasy that only you and other Putin cheerleaders believe in.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Can one of you at least tell me why it was a good idea for Ukraine to not simply drop its stated desire to join NATO, especially considering it would never be able to join NATO while part of their territory is occupied.
                      At least you realized that it's not Russian territory. Maybe there's hope for ya

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

If I understand correctly, South Korea is only threatening to consider directly supplying Ukraine with weapons in the event that Russia transfers technology to North Korea. As that would be almost impossible to prove I suspect talk of new South Korean support for Ukraine is at best premature and in all likelihood will not occur.

"If the illegal military cooperation between North Korea and Russia continues, (South Korea) will not stand by but respond firmly in collaboration with the international community," Kim said, warning of "phased measures" in response to the level of their military ties.

Among the possible scenarios include sending weapons for defense and attack, a senior presidential official told reporters.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

Because they wanted to be independent from Russia. That Russia wouldn't have invaded them if Ukraine had dropped it's ambition is a fantasy that only you and other Putin cheerleaders believe in.
                          Ukraine dropping their ambition to join NATO (and thus take sides) would have dispelled Putin's motive to attack.

If Putin attacked then, world opinion would have been completely different (not just the US and its vassal states) and he would have had zero support from the likes of China, for example. Putin's interest after the toppling of the Ukraine govt in 2014 was in maintaining Russia's Black Sea port in the face of a now hostile nation on its borders.

With Ukraine declaring neutrality, it could have still strengthened its military/ties with the EU etc. Perhaps even upheld its side of the Minsk bargain etc.

Yours is the fantasy, not the other way around. 🙄

Comment

I see you geniuses still have nothing of substance to add...

Because twice Russia made ceasefire agreements with Ukraine and it broke both of them and never bothered to implement a single one. There was also an international treaty (which Russia also signed) guaranteeing Ukraine's Independence and territorial integrity but Russia also broke that treaty. Clearly, Russia's word isn't worth anything. NATO membership will force Russia to actually stop attacking Ukraine.

Lastly, it is the will of the Ukrainian people and Russia has no say over what an independent country does.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

At least you realized that it's not Russian territory. Maybe there's hope for ya
                              Whereas the US has created conditions where it has directly benefitted from (economically) the en****ing of Germany's economy, so the jury is still out on you. 😉

Comment

Working...
                              X