Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little chitchat

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• what is this war?

it's like let's stop having a cup of coffee and shoot some rounds

reminds me of greece and albanian that are still officially at war from ww2 but noone does anything about it

edit oh the second world war between greece and albania ended in 2016 my bad

hmmm I wonder if there was a chance to just capture the whole country in 1995 when the serbs and albanians were fighting

theoretically

Comment

• what a sad day for democracy and for all that is fair

sweden hanging off erdogans' balls spitting on the face of judicial justice, democratic procedures, rule of law in fromnt of the muslim ayatolah

so that the big bad NATO protects the little fiary dust from the big bad russian bear

Pathetic ridiculous and laughable

for sweden

Comment

• the answer to all turkish demands is kiss my ass and prepare to die

sweden broke protocol

Comment

• I wouldn't defend just a sleaze ball against russia

Comment

• it's better to die standing up than live bowing down
              little b

Comment

• the kremilin said to turkey that europeans don't and won't ever let you in.

the kremlin is right but I wonder why. it's not like europe is a democratic club or anything

and it called turkey "our allies"

nice. to clear the fog

our PM (that ultimate sleezeball) will meet erdogan (the other meatball) and will talk about "peace" which is a stupid thing

as long as we are in the same allience noone is going to enter into a war with the other

we can completey scrap all our army and maybe be taken over by somali pirates but tukrey won't even blink

Comment

• I was eatching the BBC and some american tutanhamon mammy karen was giving her "opinion" scoling germany that it doesnt raise its military spending by buyng F35s

I believe every person would puke at the sight of her and what she represents

wether you're serb or not

Comment

• cha-ching

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      the kremilin said to turkey that europeans don't and won't ever let you in.

the kremlin is right but I wonder why. it's not like europe is a democratic club or anything

and it called turkey "our allies"

nice. to clear the fog

our PM (that ultimate sleezeball) will meet erdogan (the other meatball) and will talk about "peace" which is a stupid thing

as long as we are in the same allience noone is going to enter into a war with the other

we can completey scrap all our army and maybe be taken over by somali pirates but tukrey won't even blink
                      Turkey is a pipeline for Islam, refugees from our wars end up crossing our borders. The USA is seeing waves of people from countries to our south as a result of fighting terrorism, drugs, and communism, ie, making money for the politically connected.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

That's the danish term, the correct would be smörgås​.
                        Is there a Scandinavian word for buffet ( no clue which language, sorry) that's something like "smörgåsbrod"?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          "smorgasbord" = buffet (or assortment) table. Swedish
                          A table with a variety of foods you self serve.

• Uh oh, Matthew Miller is not long for his job speaking on behalf of the State Dept.

"We believe the war has been a strategic failure for Ukraine"

When a reporter asked for clarification because he was supposed to say it was a failure for Russia, Miller apologized and corrected himself:

"A strategic failure for Ukraine"

He got back on track with a 3rd chance

​​​​​​https://youtu.be/otyfVwhBcU4

18:30 in, kinda funny... and sad

Comment

• I guess their other choice was to quit being a country? And I remember everyone, myself included, who didn't think they would last more than a couple of moths (I did believe that there would be a fierce resistance though.

We have had two recent examples.Ukraine fought, and have successful resisted (although I think it is clear that the Ukraine has suffered set backs and failures) a dominant foe. The democratic government in Afghanistan surrendered for the most part.There was no real resistance.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            Uh oh, Matthew Miller is not long for his job speaking on behalf of the State Dept.

"We believe the war has been a strategic failure for Ukraine"
                            At least Putin's plan for a larger NATO worked like a charm.
                            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

At least Putin's plan for a larger NATO worked like a charm.
                              He shored up those flagging NATO defence budgets while he was at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X