Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
    He had offered to you a co-existence in 2021, you have laughed in response.
    So, our fight vs. the West was inevitable and we have striked first (two weeks before the Ukranian invasion to Donbass​).
    The fact is that you don't want to co-exist with us.
    You want us dead and robbed!
    Just like you did in 1991, when YOU were responsible for dying of dozens of millions of Russians and for robbery it for trillions of dollars.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Idiots!

Unlike you, we learn our lessons!​

So, the worst second of your life, was when you have dicided to become the enemy of Russia!

We will erase you!

Period!
    How was anybody other than Russians, especially Russian oligarchs, Russian fraudsters, Russian mobsters and Russian politicians somehow responsible for the post 1991 Russian economic debacle?

Bad advice given to Yeltsin's government from Western governments clueless about liberalizing a huge command economy with unresolved structural economic issues?

Schadenfreude from Western ex-cold warriors watching it all implode?​

So, the lesson Russians learned from the 90's was never trust Westerners again and Russia will be strong? Gee I wonder who wanted Russians to come away with that lesson?

Comment

• Seeing some evidence of reconnaissance in force in several areas of the front probing for the best spot to kick the party off. My prediction is major offensive movement by Ukraine within the week. Still to hazy to tell where that might be yet.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Question is, will they totally surprise everyone by doing something nobody expects? Or will they factor in that the enemy may expect the unexpected, and surprise everyone by unexpectedly acting as expected instead?
        Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
          Seeing some evidence of reconnaissance in force in several areas of the front probing for the best spot to kick the party off. My prediction is major offensive movement by Ukraine within the week. Still to hazy to tell where that might be yet.
          The mud still has to dry. I do not see a large offensive until that happens. Until then stiles against depots, fuel facilities, and troop concentrations will be the primary action.
          Last edited by Dinner; May 1, 2023, 13:27.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Watch this video at around the eight minutes mark where you will see illegal Russian missile strikes on civilian apartment blocks (because non moving civilian buildings are all they really can hit) yet Russian state tv tales the footage, lies, and tries to claim it was really a Ukrainian attack on Donboss.

Putin's Russia always lies. That is all they ever do. It is transparently easy to prove they are lying yet some people truly are stupid enough to believe the lies because they desperately want to believe the lies. Deep down I think they know it is all a lie which just makes their justifications for war crimes even worse.
            Not the guy with the Ukrainian flag again. Was Russia lying when they denied blowing up that pipeline? Amnesty Intl reported Ukrainian troops would move into civilian areas to launch attacks and blame Russia for civilian deaths when they counter attacked. If troops/snipers are stationed in hi-rise apartments are they fair game? That happened in Mariupol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Not the guy with the Ukrainian flag again. Was Russia lying when they denied blowing up that pipeline? Amnesty Intl reported Ukrainian troops would move into civilian areas to launch attacks and blame Russia for civilian deaths when they counter attacked. If troops/snipers are stationed in hi-rise apartments are they fair game? That happened in Mariupol.
              That happened in Donetsk and Luhansk too where you characterize the Ukrainian counter attack as genocide

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Yes, Russia lied as it most likely did blow up Nordstream 1.

Can you please link to the original nesty report so I may read it?

Oh, and Russia currently has troops firing out of apartment buildings in Bakhmut.

Lastly, are you just going to ignore the whole point O raised with video to prove it? Russia took Ukrainian video of damage caused by Russian missile attacks yesterday and then rebroadcast it on Russian state tv lying and claiming it was a Ukrainian attack on Russian occupied areas. Russia literally lies about everything always.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• When dinner speaks USA needs to die in a thermonuclear hell. Becauase nazis need to die

Apart from that Russia is a fascist state

Comment

• You have to look at dinner and realzie US is full of little nazis

so kill russia but not with too much prejudice

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

That happened in Donetsk and Luhansk too where you characterize the Ukrainian counter attack as genocide
                      I never characterized a counter attack as genocide, but if it happened there too why should I value the opinion of some guy with a Ukrainian flag on the wall telling me about the war?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Yes, Russia lied as it most likely did blow up Nordstream 1.

Can you please link to the original nesty report so I may read it?

Oh, and Russia currently has troops firing out of apartment buildings in Bakhmut.

Lastly, are you just going to ignore the whole point O raised with video to prove it? Russia took Ukrainian video of damage caused by Russian missile attacks yesterday and then rebroadcast it on Russian state tv lying and claiming it was a Ukrainian attack on Russian occupied areas. Russia literally lies about everything always.
                        Most likely is not an option if they always lie. Pro-war Europeans were thanking us for blowing it up after we said we'd destroy it. What happened to the Ukrainian concerned citizens blowing it up? Starting to sound like the origin story of Covid, maybe a Pangolin/bat hybrid blew it up. If Russian troops are shooting out of apartment buildings I wont blame Ukrainian soldiers for shooting at them. I dont know enough about your source's information or what happened, I do know better than trust either side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          When dinner speaks USA needs to die in a thermonuclear hell. Becauase nazis need to die

Apart from that Russia is a fascist state
                          Quote me an incriminating Nazi post from Dinner. I'll quote an incriminating Nazi post from you

Comment

• Doens't work like that

dinner is a nazi pure and simple. the reason many in europe and in the world hate the US

Comment

• you know i find it cute

when someonme from the US, in an international environemnt, is kind of respectful or in awe of a differnet country,

you can incinerate it on a whim. you infinitely more powerful than it.

yet you show respect

Comment

• dinner is not like that.
                                he has his ideas that are misanthropic (greek word - look it up)

that coupled with the US strength that is awesome, makes you want o mount a resistance

Comment

Working...
                                X