X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I think I got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Looks like we might! Your 70 year old T-64s should be just fine though, right?
      T-64 is a Soviet design, which is still a MBT of Ukraine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

T-64 is a Soviet design, which is still a MBT of Ukraine.
        And one Russia has been pulling out of storage in droves.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• our stupid stupid PM gave soviet tanks to Ukraine in exchange for german tanks

and GET THIS, it gave those tanks out of the agean islands that border turkey

so it weakened our defences

germany NEVER GAve the new tanks

so the islands are defenseless

is it russian poropaganda?

I don't think so

I think we are screwed and if this is true there will be a massive gov change

A MASSIVE ONE WHERE THE COMMUNISTS WILL COME TO POWER (god help us

Comment

Bring it. I'll bet you will be surprised.
            Surprised by what? Your Minutemen-3, which still uses a 5 inch floppy drive to launch?

The most modern ICBM you stupid Yankee have, was commissioned under Reagan in 80's and designed 70 years ago. It is a pale piece of rusty crap piece of metal. Period!
            Last edited by Serb; January 25, 2023, 16:01.

Comment

• And it is the MOST MODERN ICBM you have!!!

Comment

And one Russia has been pulling out of storage in droves.
                Only in your wet dreams and propaganda.
                T-64 have always been produced at Kharkiv tank plant (Ukraine) not in any of Russian tank plants.

Comment

Correction. Looks like we ARE sending Abrams.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64404928
                  Good for you! Another burning piece of metal, like all the others you have sent already.

No need to worry though Serb. Russia still has plenty of time to commit more war crimes and senseless death of Russian soldiers
                  Even if your BS is true, which is not, THAT SAYS WHO???!!!

Why don't you stfu about war crimes, after what you have done within the last 30 years?

Comment

• Just to clarify ukraine is secondary or thrid or fortuh in what determines national elections

yes first is ecnomy where the right winmgers are doing great

that is a fact

BUT they have taking things out of national health and bending independent monitoring stature bodies and engaging in illegal surveillance

so that is why they will go down

I hope

if onyl the left wing was more trusthworthy we would have taken off their boxers

Comment

Surprised by what? Your Minutemen-3, which still uses a 5 inch floppy drive to launch?

The most modern ICBM you stupid Yankee have, was commissioned under Reagan in 80's and designed 70 years ago. It is a pale piece of rusty crap piece of metal. Period!
                      Well if you knew about some things they wouldn't be a surprise now would it? If you are so confident and so sure you can defeat us, then why are you waiting? It's because your leaders know the truth...or are they just cowards?
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        Just to clarify ukraine is secondary or thrid or fortuh in what determines national elections

yes first is ecnomy where the right winmgers are doing great

that is a fact

BUT they have taking things out of national health and bending independent monitoring stature bodies and engaging in illegal surveillance

so that is why they will go down

I hope

if onyl the left wing was more trusthworthy we would have taken off their boxers
                        Paik, Zelensky have banned all opposition parties (starting from the Communist party), all opposition TV-chanels and now have bunned the Christian Church.

Comment

Well if you knew about some things they wouldn't be a surprise now would it? If you are so confident and so sure you can defeat us, then why are you waiting? It's because your leaders know the truth...or are they just cowards?
                          That's because we are not the bloody murderers like you, idiot!

Comment

Good for you! Another burning piece of metal, like all the others you have sent already.
                            It will be interesting to see if they actually have a significant impact. BTW, and I am sure you wide world knowledge knows this, the latest iteration of the Abrams was introduced in 2017 (Not quite 50 years ago. )

Even if your BS is true, which is not, THAT SAYS WHO???!!!

Why don't you stfu about war crimes, after what you have done within the last 30 years?
                            Whataboutism does not excuse what Russia is doing. The troops that are committing these well documented crimes are scumbags and the rest of the world just hopes it doesn't reflect Russian society in general.

Comment

That's because we are not the bloody murderers like you, idiot!
                              Hard evidence on the ground in Ukraine disagrees that the Russian Army isn't bloody murderers. Heck, there is even evidence that your troops murder each other. Putin has killed over 100,000 Russians on an ill advised stupid land grab attempt...how is that for bloody? Meets my definition, but probably not a Russian one, right?

Comment

It will be interesting to see if they actually have a significant impact. BTW, and I am sure you wide world knowledge knows this, the latest iteration of the Abrams was introduced in 2017 (Not quite 50 years ago. )

Whataboutism does not excuse what Russia is doing. The troops that are committing these well documented crimes are scumbags and the rest of the world just hopes it doesn't reflect Russian society in general.
                                I don't thnk it reflects the avergare russian. the average russian is decent

but (serb will hate me for this) russia is in the grips of a nationalistic fervor. do't excect to have a rational converasion PLATO.

I know serb will disagree same as americas disagree with things I say

I am Free. My ancestors died for that right. to be free and say what i want to say

having said this there are many things I believe that might be against the present russia (not against russians) that might sadden serb

I do hope that peace prevails but yet I know that that can't be done untill justice prevails

is it the human condition I don't know

Comment

Working...
                                X