Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
    Re Putin's press thingie -- thought he just wants to avoid the embarassment over his very "special" mil op aka war ...
    Thought that might be it as well until I remembered that he owned the press and could control the questions.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Looks like Russia wants to get rid of all its musicians. Now, they are being sent to fight in Ukraine.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Congratulations to the death of your son in Ukraina.
        Oh and would you please sign here, for the receipt of the death certificate ... and here for receiving his medals?

The daughter of this father in a Russian ad (for joining the army) is obviously better off.
        Her father rejoins the army in order to buy her a new smartphone

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/st...40346700300288

Takeaways fro the ad:
        1. In Russia, workers only get paid sporadicallly
        2. Russia doesn't care for veterans of its previous conflicts
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• But Russia has now....

Ice Soldiers!

However, at some point they may be melting away like much of their invasion force did already...
          Blah

Comment

• Everything is going according to plan? Perhaps, even Serb is beginning to doubt.
            The Anti-Corruption Foundation, a group founded by Alexey Navalny, said a growing number of Russians think the "military operation" is not going successfully.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• None of my IRL Russian friends, who I have talked to recently, embrace Putin. But some still send me stuff like
              Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• And I see it is removed? Scott Ritter I believe.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• So Putin publicly called it a war finally.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                    And I see it is removed? Scott Ritter I believe.

JM
                    Ritter is pretty much a clown with a pedophilia problem (repeat offender). All he seems to do is repeat Putin's propaganda lies and make false claims about western conspiracies.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• EPW
                      EPW commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So basically your average Republican.

• PLATO
                      PLATO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So you believe there are 70 million plus pedophiles out there?

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                    So Putin publicly called it a war finally.
                    I hope he gets punieshed for it according to the Russian laws

A St. Petersburg politician already has told prosecutors to investigate Putin because of this

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The russian youtube-group "1420" once again with some interesting questions to people on the streets ...
                      this gtime (among others): "Why do we destroy civil infrastructure in Ukraine"

As usual, lots of answers are very enlightening ... surely very similar positions (states of brainwash) as Serb has

I really like the conspiracy theory with the secret Illuminati world government, which creates all these wars in order to shrink the world population
                      (which comes closse to the end of the video)
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 24, 2022, 16:36.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, it seems to be doing a good job of shrinking the Russian and Ukrainian populations.

• Geronimo
                        Geronimo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The views expressed by the people interviewed have one very large difference from Serb's POV. They all professed to be disinterested in the special military operation while Serb obviously cares a great deal about it.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Ritter is pretty much a clown with a pedophilia problem (repeat offender). All he seems to do is repeat Putin's propaganda lies and make false claims about western conspiracies.
                      The latter part of that fits my impression of him. I didn't know he was a pedophile.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• When it comes from the trash-right, assume the pedophilia goes on in the Democrats' secret rape dungeon under the pizza place.
                        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                          Broken_Erika commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Apparently he was arrested in a sting operation by officers posing as a 16 year old girl.

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                        When it comes from the trash-right, assume the pedophilia goes on in the Democrats' secret rape dungeon under the pizza place.
                        That would be very ignorant of you. If you want to look it up the guy has been arrested twice trying to solicit sex from under aged girls. Feel free to tell us why you think the police and prosecutors lied (not to mention the video) in your imagination.

Really your post tells us more about your own pathologies than anything else.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                          X