No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought back for the hard gold from Poland-Lithuania in 17th century!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Kiev is the capital of Russia.
      IS
      And before the 9th century, it wasn't Russia.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kiev is the capital of Russia.
        It just might be with how inept the Russians are fighting! Of course it will be a Ukrainian city, but Russia may very well end up answering to them!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

1.) Russian drones are free to fly anywhere that international law allows. The USA helps guarantee that right.
          Bullsh!t!
          When the Russian have have brought their missiles to Cuba that brought humanity to the brinck of the nuclear Apocalypsse, because you did like that.

2.) Noone will ever get close enough to our cities to be in artillery range
          Bulsh!t

Wow-wow! Never say never, ********er!

3.) Russian military aircraft regularly DO fly close to the coast of California and the U.S. Military responds professionally and legally...unlike the Russians

Bullsh!t!

Are you really THAT stupid?

We have only one air carrier, which is in the dock for repair and modernization since 2017.

How the f*ck Russian aircrafts could "regularly DO fly close to the coast of California and the U.S."?!!!

(imbecile)

4.) Cities inside Ukraines 1991 boarders are NOT yours

Bullsh!t!

See above.

Comment

• 1.) 1962? Like 60 years ago? Plus that was the USSR...a defunct country that no longer exists. Heck, those missles were probably even built in Ukraine!
            2.) Yeah...give me a scenario where that will ever happen.
            3.) TU-95H "Bear" bombers have been intercepted within 50 miles of the California coast. (Look it up...if you are allowed that is). Not to mention the large number of times they have been intercepted off Alaska
            4.) Nope...not yours and, more importantly, never will be. Since 1994 Russia has been obligated to "Respect the signatory's independence and sovereignty in the existing borders" by Budapest Memorandum. Of course that turned into a HUGE Russian lie, but still those cities are not yours...period.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

1.) Russian drones are free to fly anywhere that international law allows. The USA helps guarantee that right.
              Bull****!

Whenever you start a war you establish a 'no fly zone" over neutral zones to prevent possible incidents.
              That is exactly what we did one year ago, and you have been warned that flights in that area is not safe for your aircrafts, because of the ongoing war conflict!
              You have trespassed the "no fly zone" at your own risk - bad for you!​

Comment

• Do it deep!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb

LOL!!!

Why do you think we have trained back then:

I Wonder how many of your NATO pilots can be so "unprofessional"

Cocks*ckers!!!
                  The first video proves that the Russian Defense Ministry is lying. How good of you to post the whole thing. It is nice to see a tiny bit of honesty from you.

The second video is nothing special either. American pilots continuously get that close to tanker aircraft while they refuel mid air. The fact that a Russian pilot was stupid enough to do that against a non-allied aircraft just proves how stupid and reckless Russian pilots are.

Two very good examples to make my point. Strange that you would do that, but glad to see it.

Comment

Bull****!

Whenever you start a war you establish a 'no fly zone" over neutral zones to prevent possible incidents.
                    That is exactly what we did one year ago, and you have been warned that flights in that area is not safe for your aircrafts, because of the ongoing war conflict!
                    You have trespassed the "no fly zone" at your own risk - bad for you!​
                    No fly zones over sovereign airspace in time of conflict are completely different than international airspace. Give me an example of when we have instituted a no fly zone over international airspace please.

Comment

No fly zones over sovereign airspace in time of conflict are completely different than international airspace. Give me an example of when we have instituted a no fly zone over international airspace please.
                      Is it so hard to type a "No-fly zone" in Google?
                      You have established such zones over the international airspace, when you have started your wars of aggression.
                      And you have made it a common practice.

So, if your UAV enters that zone to give coordinates to the artillery of one side of the conflict, you can pretty much suck your balls, if the other side of the conflict shoot it down.

Period!​

Comment

• Suck it!

Comment

• And cry me a river!

Comment

Is it so hard to type a "No-fly zone" in Google?
                            You have established such zones over the international airspace, when you have started your wars of aggression.
                            And you have made it a common practice.

So, if your UAV enters that zone to give coordinates to the artillery of one side of the conflict, you can pretty much suck your balls, if the other side of the conflict shoot it down.

Period!​
                            Still waiting one one single example.........

Comment

The second video is nothing special either. American pilots continuously get that close to tanker aircraft while they refuel mid air.

NOT EVEN A CLOSE!!!

NOT EVEN FKN CLOSE!!!

Comment

NOT EVEN A CLOSE!!!

NOT EVEN FKN CLOSE!!!

idiot. You really are ignorant of reality, aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X