Hey clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Also thank you so much for cutting Serb's 3 month ban short!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
        Also thank you so much for cutting Serb's 3 month ban short!
        you're welcome - i pressed ming.

Comment

• Not that I'm gonna stay here any longer, considering my temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
            Not that I'm gonna stay here any longer, considering my temper.
            a little rum might help.

Comment

• I'm gonna drink vodka today with my family. That happens rarely, but hell, it's my birthday!!!

Comment

• have one for me

Comment

• Serb
                  Serb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You got a deal!

So Serb, what fraction of Ukrainian elected politicians do you think are Nazis? The guy in your video shows a graphic that paints half of the country as Nazis on the basis of the 2010 2nd round presidential elections. Why would anyone think that's the best measure of naziness vs a more recent election? Furthermore, why would anybody think that preference of Yulia Tymoshenko over Viktor Yanukovych would be a useful indicator of Nazi ideologies?

The guy says his motivation in all he says in purely financial. Why not take him at his word and assume he was bribed to spread disinformation?

Comment

• What fraction? All of them!
                  They drive their cars to Rada (Ukranian parliament) across the streets and stadiums of Kiev renamed after Waffen-SS war criminals and monuments erected to honor Nazis, who burned people alive.
                  They have banned the Communist party of Ukraine (the first thing Nazis always do) arrested and banned all the opposition. closed all the opposition TV-chanels, but still they are a shining democracy in your (Western) eyes.
                  Because you are no better them them!

Comment

What fraction? All of them!
                    They drive their cars to Rada (Ukranian parliament) across the streets and stadiums of Kiev renamed after Waffen-SS war criminals and monuments erected to honor Nazis, who burned people alive.
                    They have banned the Communist party of Ukraine (the first thing Nazis always do) arrested and banned all the opposition. closed all the opposition TV-chanels, but still they are a shining democracy in your (Western) eyes.
                    Because you are no better them them!
                    With that kind of reasoning every politician in Russia is a communist. Moscow is full of landmarks named after communists, has arrested all opposition and closed all the opposition tv-channels.

It sounds like your whole reasoning is based on communists being even less popular than Bandarists in Ukraine. None of the fascist genocidal actions that, you know, actually made the Nazis despicable.

You don't go to war against countries for having an axe to grind about communism.

Comment

• And - yes! We are the Soviets and we are back!

Russian television salutes the Soviet "red banner with yellow hammer and sickle and star" flying over Ukraine that once signaled the defeat of Nazi Germany.

Comment

• Well, one thing`s for sure ...
                        not even the soviet union has made such a good publicity for NATO membership, as Putin has

Finland’s government said Sunday it intends to join NATO, ditching decades of neutrality and ignoring Russian threats of possible retaliation as the Nordic country attempts to strengthen its security following the onset of the war in Ukraine. Sweden’s ruling party later said it will also support joining the alliance.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The Communists were the ones who won the most terrible war in human history! They have won it against the kind of EVIL you can't even imagine now, because that evil never heart your soil!
                          And you were allied to communists during those days.
                          So, what is your fkn problem with us remembering our glorious past?

Last edited by Serb; May 15, 2022, 09:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            Well, one thing`s for sure ...
                            not even the soviet union has made such a good publicity for NATO membership, as Putin has

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/15/e...ntl/index.html
                            Who cares?
                            You (Europe) went insane, please go on!

A lackey imbeciles!

Comment

• i believe it was the US who won WWII. Stalin was just along for the ride. Lucky for him too... he would have been toast without the US.

Comment

Working...
                              X