Hey clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperSneak View Post

Oh, I'm sorry...were you there, in Japan, participating in the actual conversation I had?! LOL...you can rail against opinions but some people have actually experienced realities beyond your understanding, obviously. War and colonialism are certainly an ugly, ugly, reality. I never said I agreed with any of it in practice--only what the situation was and how one man shared his opinion of it. You seem to forget that the US didn't want any part of WW2 to begin with.
    BS.
    You took the spoils of WW2 just like you did in WW1.
    Your companies have supplied the Third Rich throught the entire WW2 to make profit.
    The IBM for example was resposible for suppling the Third Reich with machines that calculatedand and been used for optimisation of execution of prisoners in the Nazi death camps.

You are a fkn self-proclaimed "exceptional" butchers and always WERE!!!

Comment

• Reality, my ass!!! You may honestlly belive that Colonialism and Nazism is just a shameful past, but it is a reality NOW!!!
      And you didn't change an inch!!!
      You are the same fkn brainwashed Nazis and Colonialists.

A murderers!!!

Comment

• A self-proclaimed exceptional idiots!

Comment

• Who never learns!

Comment

• A drunk like sh!t clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

A drunk like sh!t clown.
              You don't think alcohol is called for in his situation?

Comment

• You appear to be unhinged and full of bile, Serb. If I encountered you on a bus or public thoroughfare, screaming at birds and clouds in much the same manner, I'd give you a wide berth as well.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Even though he has disowned me, Serb is like that because he posts drunk.

Comment

• Well I've heard from a greek ukranian that zelensky was the wrong person at the wrong time.

Which I think is smoething bad but he thinks it's something good because a professional politician would have capitulated,

Comment

Reality, my ass!!! You may honestlly belive that Colonialism and Nazism is just a shameful past, but it is a reality NOW!!!
                      And you didn't change an inch!!!
                      You are the same fkn brainwashed Nazis and Colonialists.

A murderers!!!
                      The British Empire was marvellous and brought so much benefit to the world.

Comment

• Serbs posts drunk? i dont see that. i mean, i would think he would be a bit nicer. at least sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

No, I don't think so!

The real leader in a difficult situation acts like this:

(Basaev's invasion to Dagestan 1999)

The meaning is as follows:

In accordance to the Russian tradition, we have to rise a glass for the fallen ones and to wish a good health to the wounded.
                          - Wait a second!!!
                          But we have a lot of work to do, we know what kind of provocation our enemy is planning to do, and we have no right to allow even a second of weakness to ourselves! Not even a second of weakness!!!
                          Because if we do, those who had fallen have died in vain.
                          That is why I suggest to put this glass back on the table. We will drink to their honor, but we will drink it later, later, when all our goals, the principal goals will be achieved!
                          So, let's eat and get back to work!

This is the leader at war, but not a drunken cocaine clown playing with his penis on piano.

Last edited by Serb; June 3, 2022, 15:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            Serbs posts drunk? i dont see that. i mean, i would think he would be a bit nicer. at least sometimes.
                            Of course I do post drunk only!
                            Because I'm bored and I am alcoholic.
                            That's why I post at weekends and not every weekend, but only when I'm drunk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

You just don't realize what he is saying! He is absolutely inadequate!!!
                              A bloody clown under cocaine and alcohol!!!

Comment

No, I don't think so!

The real leader in a difficult situation acts like this:

And this is the only way any leader should look like!
                                On my job everything rotates around me. I have a top class professional engineers in four technological fields under my command. About two of those fields I don't know a sh!t! But still they are waiting for my decision at the end. And I have no right for mistake, that's why I have professionals to explain me what is going on, to make my a decision. Any leader relies on his team.

But, if they knew that I drink at Fridays and post some BS to you to relieve the stress, I wouldn't be their leader anymore. So, I am a secret weekend alcoholic.

Comment

Working...
                                X