No announcement yet.

Hey clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implying Soviets wouldn't have used nuclear weapons in WWII if they had them

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Implying Soviets wouldn't have used nuclear weapons in WWII if they had them
      And given how they behaved, it might have been milder to Germany...

Also, they might have taken nuclear power a bit more seriously and not have allowed Chernobyl to meltdown.

Furthermore, the death tolls from the mass expulsion and resettlement of Poles and Germans carried out by the soviets had a much greater death toll than the bombs, and served no military purpose whatsoever (unlike the bombs, which no matter arguments that they were not needed, did cause the immediate surrender of the Japanese)
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Somewhere I saw figures for what the projected deaths were in a ground assault by US v Japan to end the war. It was far far more than the bombs. When I lived with a host family when I was 15, my host father very haltingly talked to me about Hiroshima. He said it was a good thing in that it halted a fanatical death spiral that was happening due to Japanese leaders refusing to acknowledge they were beaten. He also felt the way we conducted ourselves with them after the war was beneficial.
        I have very mixed feelings about it, but that's one man's opinion, anyways. Someone who lived there and felt the effects directly. He was a very nice man.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• "He also felt the way we conducted ourselves with them after the war was beneficial." - this is what makes the US special.

Comment

• Switzerland, a country that has stayed out of every major conflict in the last two hundred years, a country whose constitution requires neutrality, a country that waited until 2002 to join the United Nations, has been considering cooperating with or even joining NATO. That's how repulsive Russian actions have been.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
              "He also felt the way we conducted ourselves with them after the war was beneficial." - this is what makes the US special.
              Just don't bring the subject up in Latin America
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Every nation can change and as a rule they will. Not always for the better, sadly.
                I really hope so.

But, the knowledge of history tells me the one simple thing - No Nation, which considers itself exceptional changes until it starts the war and be defeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

And given how they behaved, it might have been milder to Germany...

Also, they might have taken nuclear power a bit more seriously and not have allowed Chernobyl to meltdown.

Furthermore, the death tolls from the mass expulsion and resettlement of Poles and Germans carried out by the soviets had a much greater death toll than the bombs, and served no military purpose whatsoever (unlike the bombs, which no matter arguments that they were not needed, did cause the immediate surrender of the Japanese)
                  You are insane!

A zombie, actually!

You have no f*cking idea, what are you farting about!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak View Post
                    Somewhere I saw figures for what the projected deaths were in a ground assault by US v Japan to end the war. It was far far more than the bombs. When I lived with a host family when I was 15, my host father very haltingly talked to me about Hiroshima. He said it was a good thing in that it halted a fanatical death spiral that was happening due to Japanese leaders refusing to acknowledge they were beaten. He also felt the way we conducted ourselves with them after the war was beneficial.
                    I have very mixed feelings about it, but that's one man's opinion, anyways. Someone who lived there and felt the effects directly. He was a very nice man.
                    Yeah, right!
                    "We have incenerated you for your own good!!!"

:idiots:

Comment

• What keeps amaze me is how you people DUMB and braiwashed are!

Comment

• A FKN idiots!

Comment

• A fkn Empire of mass murderes and mass liars!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Switzerland, a country that has stayed out of every major conflict in the last two hundred years, a country whose constitution requires neutrality, a country that waited until 2002 to join the United Nations, has been considering cooperating with or even joining NATO. That's how repulsive Russian actions have been.
                            Once in a century the whole West gets its crap together to be f*cked-up by Russia.

Nothing new for us!

Because you Western f*ckers never learn!!!

But this time could be the last time for you, morons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Once in a century the whole West gets its crap together to be f*cked-up by Russia.

Nothing new for us!

Because you Western f*ckers never learn!!
                              Pure bull**** - russia has never felt the strength of the west united.

But this time could be the last time for you, morons!
                              Well, this time the "west" didn't attack russia, quite contrary, russia attacked an innocent country that actually could defend itself and russias ass is being hurt severely. Maybe russia should go back to it's old passion - attacking weak neighbours and annex them.

Technically russia was more or less beaten to peaces in WWI and only survived because germany preferred to fight in the west.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Pure bull**** - russia has never felt the strength of the west united.
                                Names like Napoleon and Hitler don't ring the bell?

Well, this time the "west" didn't attack russia, quite contrary,
                                Bullsh!t!
                                NATO has expanded its borders right to the Russia's borders.
                                USA have initiated orange revolutions (coups) all around our borders: Ukraine (twice), Moldova, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Belorussia, Kazakhstan.
                                Russia has never initiated coups at Mexico or Canada - fact!

russia attacked an innocent country
                                The innocent country who has been slaughtered the Russian population of Donbass for eigth years on daily basis?

that actually could defend itself and russias ass is being hurt severely. Maybe russia should go back to it's old passion - attacking weak neighbours and annex them.

Technically russia was more or less beaten to peaces in WWI and only survived because germany preferred to fight in the west.

Oh, God, why do I have to fight with ignorant brainwashed imbecilces, who have their own parallel reality?
                                Last edited by Serb; May 20, 2022, 20:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X