Hey clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    why can't russia just be part of the world? it's worked on the ISS. it's putin, he likes his crime family way of life too much to care about the people of russia.
    fy!

OK?

Russia is a part of the World, but you are not the World, Yank!

Comment

• You are a robbers and murders!

Do you honestly think noone in the rest of the World don't know WHAT YOU ARE?

Comment

• A genocide lying bustards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb

Your Cancler says that genocide of Russians at Donbass is "laughable".
          Ok!
          Then we think that you have learnt nothing from the last World War and thus your whole state is laughable.

Do you fkn missed us so much on the streets of Berlin (we have entered for the first time in 18'th century)?
          Well, I think, germany actually has to thank Putins invasion into Ukraine for 2 things:

1. It shone a light on the underpreparedness of the Bundeswehr (and that there are good reasons to increase our military budget and also supervise, for which it is spent) ...
          it also showed us that the slogans of the peace movement of the 1980s (like "Frieden Schaffen ohne Waffen" ("Create peace without weapons")) are outdated and that germany needs to have its own army ready in order to contribute to NATO and help countries that are victims of military aggression (like Ukraine currently)
          2. It shows us that Ex-Chancellor Schröder actually was/is a bad apple amongst our (Ex-) government members and that Russia (at least under Putin) cannot be thrusted, as Putin dreams of Groß-Russia within the borders of before 1991 (or maybe even of 1894) and will do everything in order to create this ... at least with respect to countries that are perceived to be military weaker than Russia

So thanks, Putin, for teaching the idealists within our society a lesson. Maybe germany from now on will, again, prepare itself a little bit better for reality
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You have started your history with a genocide of the locals.

Killed tens of milions.

And you keep ddoing this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, I think, germany actually has to thank Putins invasion into Ukraine for 2 things:

1. It shone a light on the underpreparedness of the Bundeswehr (and that there are good reasons to increase our military budget and also supervise, for which it is spent) ...
              it also showed us that the slogans of the peace movement of the 1980s (like "Frieden Schaffen ohne Waffen" ("Create peace without weapons")) are outdated and that germany needs to have its own army ready in order to contribute to NATO and help countries that are victims of military aggression (like Ukraine currently)
              2. It shows us that Ex-Chancellor Schröder actually was/is a bad apple amongst our (Ex-) government members and that Russia (at least under Putin) cannot be thrusted, as Putin dreams of Groß-Russia within the borders of before 1991 (or maybe even of 1894) and will do everything in order to create this ... at least with respect to countries that are perceived to be military weaker than Russia

So thanks, Putin, for teaching the idealists within our society a lesson. Maybe germany from now on will, again, prepare itself a little bit better for reality
              Frieden Schaffen ohne Waffe ist jetzt Geschichte!
              Sie sind Amerikas prostituierte! Sie haben keine eigene meinung! Und sie sind bereit für Ihren eigenen wirtschaftlichen und sozialen selbstmord, nur um Ihrem meister zu gefallen!
              Ihr seid Schlampen!
              Dumme, hirnlose Schlampen!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                You have started your history with a genocide of the locals.

Killed tens of milions.

And it seems like Putins Russia is following in these footsteps, see Ukraine, see Syria, see Chechnya and Georgia, where Putins military commited lots of atrocities towards the civilian population
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "Putins military commited lots of atrocities towards the civilian population" this does seem to be the case. this is bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb
                    You dare to say somethiung about Syria, where rebels you have supplied eat the hearts of their enemies?
                    Really?
                    Who the f*ck are you, if not a Western brainwashed Zombie?
                    Yes, I dare to say something about Syria, where the russian puppet (and maybe russian units as well)used chemical weapons against population centres
                    (not to say that the rebels didn't use chemical weapins as well ... but 98 % of the chemical weapons use seem to be attributed to teh Syrian government and it allies)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of...rian_civil_war
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 15, 2022, 10:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      You have started your history with a genocide of the locals.

Killed tens of milions.

Russia’s forces have destroyed apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, critical infrastructure, civilian vehicles, shopping centers, and ambulances, leaving thousands of innocent civilians killed or wounded. so try again serb.

Comment

• Western lies!

You did so at Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria, - not us!

You are the Empire of LIE!!!

A fancy land of 1984!

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post

Russia’s forces have destroyed apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, critical infrastructure, civilian vehicles, shopping centers, and ambulances, leaving thousands of innocent civilians killed or wounded.
                          When your Ukranian puppet was doing that for an eight years, you were pretty ok with that!

Comment

• russia invaded. the rest of the world responded.

Comment

• You bombed an empty amusement park.

Russians can't even bomb correctly.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Thanks God Americans can bomb properly and kill dozens of civilians and children properly at the wedding ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                                X