No announcement yet.

Hey clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only reason russia is here today is because of the US. without the US hitler would have smashed you. no respect at all. and now you might understand why the west thinks as it does against putin

Comment

• and now NATO expands. nice! the squeeze is on. feel it!

Comment

• My Lord the US defense contractors are laughing all the way to the bank. Thanks Serb or Poot. They should be sending you nice goodys like a Ferrari or a Camaro.

Btw..went downtown today for groceries and lots of good ole boys out in their big ole gas guzzling pick ups. Life must be good here in the west Serb.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          cowards! OR smart? you tell me serb.
          Ukraine have declared three waves of mobilization and mobilized everyone from 18 to 60. Russia has mobilized zero troops and fights only with a 20% of its professional army.
          They have 600K peasant troops vs. 150-200k of professional Russian army with superior firepower, training and air supremacy.
          And we commite offensives while being outnumbered 1 to 3 with the objective to minimize our military and their civilian losses.
          You tell me is it cowardish or smart?

Comment

• "150-200k of professional Russian army with superior firepower, training and air supremacy." thats not how the rest of the world is watching it.

Comment

• And USA and its lackeys is not the "rest of the World".

Comment

• just think if the US decides to setup a no fly zone. what could russia do?! nukes?? ha! i bet even those dont work. oh and btw, they will not work against the US. there is a reason putin is all bark and no bite. if fact putin is all poodle. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  And USA and its lackeys is not the "rest of the World".
                  yes - we are.

Comment

• Hitler and his fellow Deutchlanders were pretty sure that they are wining at April 1945 after watching Guebels propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      Hitler and his fellow Deutchlanders were pretty sure that they are wining at April 1945 after watching Guebels propaganda.
                      which is what putin is trying to sell you. your point?

Comment

• You dorks. Nobody is deleting anybody. The Russians will pushed back to within their borders. We will build a big fence around them and keep the them from bothering anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trillion View Post
                          You dorks. Nobody is deleting anybody. The Russians will pushed back to within their borders. We will build a big fence around them and keep the them from bothering anybody.
                          agree. russia is to valuable as a test target to delete completely.

Comment

just think if the US decides to setup a no fly zone. what could russia do?!
                            Will shot you down same second!

nukes?? ha! i bet even those dont work. oh and btw, they will not work against the US. there is a reason putin is all bark and no bite. if fact putin is all poodle. hahaha
                            Says who?
                            Are you really serios?
                            The USA is poodle who bark, but not bite!

Your whole fkn West is just barking, but too scared to do something against Russia!

You are cowards like any murderes.

Comment

yes - we are.
                              No, you are not!

Comment

• russia is not the same level as US when it comes to air power. Russia aint even the same sport - enough said. the thing the US is doing against russia - rigft now - is just having fun. i know, a bad way to put it - there are people being killed. but russia started this. it's up to russia to decide when russia has had enough. and yes, that time will come.

Comment

Working...
                                X