I stand with Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

So, in the end....it is okay to oppress your own people into abject poverty but not okay to kill your neighbor. Interesting move for the high moral elite USA policy makers.
    Of course. Just look at our incarceration rates

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

You have private prisons that need plenty of guests, to make plenty of profit to fund the "donations" to lawmakers to get more guests and so in a cycle of money!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

So sadly true! 1 of every 4 black males in USA will spend some time in prison. Not sure what the "white" ratio is, but not sure how that first figure can be so easily ignored and not be seen as a crisis.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post

So sadly true! 1 of every 4 black males in USA will spend some time in prison. Not sure what the "white" ratio is, but not sure how that first figure can be so easily ignored and not be seen as a crisis.
          I am sure that true Trumpists and other people prone to racism will see it as the proof, that coloured people are more criminal ... and therefore will see it as justification to impose stricter immigration bans for non white people to the USA (as well as other laws that distinguish by skin colour)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
          X