No announcement yet.

I'm coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difficulty of the spontaneous group lie is that you don’t have the opportunity to make your lies consistent.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• What great, brave men, those Russians. Attacking schools, hospitals, utilities, ... to scare the inhabitants away.
      And then later bragging about it to the folks at home.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Another couple of brave russians (and I mean actually brave):
        Putin's war on freedom of expression in Russia appeared to be fraying at the edges on Thursday after guests on Kremlin-backed TV defied Moscow and openly criticised the brutal war in Ukraine.

Two guests in a talk show in russian state television have openly spoken out against the war and called out to Putin to stop it
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So did us capitalist scum use a DDoS attack to take down all of Russia's internet again? It has to be, because Putin loves dissent and opposing points of view. He'd never shut it down himself.

BTY, doesn't a DDoS attack only effect a single site? I realize that site could be an ISP, but the way I understand it, it would take thousands DDoS attack to create the level of internet silence coming from Russia.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Serb works in IT, therefore he gets called into work every time a cow tips over the server.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
              What great, brave men, those Russians. Attacking schools, hospitals, utilities, ... to scare the inhabitants away.
              And then later bragging about it to the folks at home.

Comment

• I will appreciate if you rename this thread back to its original title "It's coming", Uncle!
                That would be very kind of you.

Comment

• i have been very impressed with the javelin missile. with just a 15lb warhead it does pack a punch!

Comment

• xpost - to Serb/Uncle

Or we can just let it die already.

We have enough threads pointing out the uselessness of the Russian army.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      xpost - to Serb/Uncle

to be fair, the russian army is up against a whole new generation of weapons. light weight and very mobile. i am sure both China and the US are taking notes.

Comment

xpost - to Serb/Uncle

Keep masturbating. The end is inevitable.

Comment

xpost - to Serb/Uncle

You better right down your casualties.

Comment

• What's your new deadline Serb? 1 month? 2? 6?

I offered an avatar bet on this but you went away...
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What's your new deadline Serb? 1 month? 2? 6?

I offered an avatar bet on this but you went away...
                              We have no deadline.
                              But it will be over pretty soon, as long as finish a huge poket, after that it will be all over.

2-4 weeks.
                              Maybe 7 weeks.
                              Last edited by Serb; March 18, 2022, 21:21.

Comment

• But the end is inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                                X