I'm coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

We did fine without it before 1991, didn't we?
    We did, indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

It will be short term pain as markets and producers adjust. I fully expect the US shale extraction to ramp up again as prices rise.
      Don't forget to warn your truck drivers first!

Comment

It will also of course increase the viability and desirability of renewables as an alternative.
        Good luck with that, the alternative one!

Click image for larger version

Name:	geiy-parad_v_Kanade_2.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	9432597

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Don't forget to warn your truck drivers first!
          You seem fixated on this for some reason.

Passenger vehicle drivers will be more affected, particularly the ones driving $70K pickups that get crap mileage. Then again, if you can afford the vehicle you can probably afford the increased fuel price. Again, we are far wealthier in the west than the average Russian can even wet dream about (see what I did there?).
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I didn't think truck drivers pay for their own fuel?

Comment

You seem fixated on this for some reason.

Passenger vehicle drivers will be more affected, particularly the ones driving $70K pickups that get crap mileage. Then again, if you can afford the vehicle you can probably afford the increased fuel price. Again, we are far wealthier in the west than the average Russian can even wet dream about (see what I did there?).
              Do you own an alike beast with 238 horse powers turbo engine, which can make 100kph within 7 seconds?
              Click image for larger version  Name:	238.jpg Views:	1 Size:	407.8 KB ID:	9432603

If no, then who the f*ck are you to lecturing me?

Comment

• You do know what "average" means right?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• You didn't answer my question!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    You didn't answer my question!
                    Your question is irrelevant. Like most of your points actually.

Comment

• Thank you, Canadian beggar!

Comment

• Keep-up your good work with lecturing Russians!

Comment

• Yeah, you got me. I spend my days begging for money on the street only taking a break now and then to argue with you at Poly. My secret is out.

Comment

• Knew that!

Comment

• But actually the term "нищеброд" is much wider than just a beggar, that's not even a beggar actually, so don't bother to Google translate.

Comment

• You didn't answer yesterday - Are you a "gopnik"?

Comment

Working...
                                X