Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th Insurrection Conspiracy Theory totally debunked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Your Whataboutism in trying to change the conversation from the events of 1//6/21 into a chat about "all politicians are corrupt" is worthless.

Yes, politicans tend to be corrupt. But that does not change (nor excuse) the events of 1/6/21.

It's not either/or. But then, you're all about Fake Logic.
    No. Ming did the whataboutism, accusing people of believing Trump won. It's really ridiculous, beyond belief. But he actually thinks that believing that Trump won is comparable to believing that the events that day are an insurrection, or comparable to 9-11, Pearl Harbor or the Civil War. There's no fake logic here. You are the stupidest people in the history of the world. There is nothing anyone needs to whatabout. You are absolutely the most ridiculous twits of history.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Gee... Kid doesn't seem to think that Trumps Big Lie and the fact that people believe his election BS isn't relevant to what happened on Jan 6th.
      And Kid is making stuff up again, when he seems to claim that I think...
      But he actually thinks that believing that Trump won is comparable to believing that the events that day are an insurrection, or comparable to 9-11, Pearl Harbor or the Civil War.
      Please post where I ever compared them... oh that's right, you can't. You are just lying as usual.

And only twits believe Trump won... they are so stupid and such sheep that people are still giving him money to "stop the steal" and he hasn't been spending their hard earned dollars on any such thing.
      But it is funny to hear somebody stupid enough to believe he won call people stupid.

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Gee... Kid doesn't seem to think that Trumps Big Lie and the fact that people believe his election BS isn't relevant to what happened on Jan 6th.
        And Kid is making stuff up again, when he seems to claim that I think...

Please post where I ever compared them... oh that's right, you can't. You are just lying as usual.

And only twits believe Trump won... they are so stupid and such sheep that people are still giving him money to "stop the steal" and he hasn't been spending their hard earned dollars on any such thing.
        But it is funny to hear somebody stupid enough to believe he won call people stupid.

Biden compared it to the Civil War. Ok. That's more ridiculous that saying that Trump won the election by a long shot. Again, claiming that someone won the election is common. This has been told to you several times. You are just making it into something big, just like you are trying to make the events of 1/6 something big. So I don't care that you didn't actually compare it to the Civil War. You keep talking about people believing Trump won and repeating the narrative of idiots like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. You're lying. You falsely accuse people with ridiculous hyperbole just like they do.

So don't try that say show me where I said that. You are part of them just like people in Nazi Germany maybe didn't actually say one particular Hitler lie, but they supported him and repeated his bull****.

Seriously, It's people like you that give people like Joe Biden power, by comparing a system of corrupt politicians who constantly lie about people, calling them white supremacists, terrorists and whatever else to something good. They know no limits. You should be ashamed of yourself. But you don't have any shame. So don't talk to me about you didn't repeat some garbage that Biden said. There is plenty that Trump has said that I never said, yet you constantly act like I believe everything he said. So the same applies to you. Whatever Biden says you say.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah, the Nazi Germany card is played. You lose again, Kidiot.

I'm not the one lying... Trump lost. Over a year later, they have found ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of ANY massive voter fraud.
        And still... the morons believe his lies. And idiots continue to spread his propaganda... so sad that people can be so stupid.
        But I know you have nothing to say since you brought up HITLER AND NAZI. A sure sign that you lost yet another argument.
        Nice try... Have a nice day.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

If you cared about lying you wouldn't repeat the lies of the Democrats. Joe Biden accused Trump of saying that white supremacists are good people over and over again. All he does is lie. The Democrats constantly lie about people. Why do you think the President and Vice President falsely accuse people? They do it all the time. What does that say about Democrats? They are false accusers. Liars.

You don't give a damn about lies. YOU ARE A LIAR!

Comment

Trump was the most lying president in modern history...
            So what does that say about the Trump cult of the Republican party?

Oh that's right, you don't think Trump ever lied because you believe all of his BS
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

If Trump pulled any kind of thing like what the Democrats pull I would be just as strongly opposed to him. That's because I don't like innocent people to be falsely accused just so a false accuser can get something they want. That's evil.

So I don't know what lies you are talking about, that Trump said. There is no comparison between him and Democrats. Democrats are like Nazis in the way they lie. There are different kinds of lies.

Comment

Nazi has been called again... LOSER.
                Trump told more lies in office than any other president in modern history.
                And you don't even know that they were lies because you still believe all of them

Try again.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Blah blah blah
                  There should have been more shoot to kill.
                  Last edited by MichaeltheGreat; January 11, 2022, 03:17.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Dinner
                    Dinner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice to see you back.

More blah blah blah

Figures kid would be a trumplicker.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    Yawn... A bunch of Right Wing morons attacked our government. It wasn't a peaceful protest.
                    It was all based on the Big Lie that Trump told and still tells.
                    There is NO PROOF that there was any massive voter fraud.
                    Kid can scream fake news or say whatever lies his masters tell him.
                    He can try to distract people from those basic truths.

Happy New Year
                    Haooy New Year, Ming. Different circus, same clowns.

Comment

I can't really be proud of myself since you are easily fooled.
                      I admit I am an idiot. I think you are a Trumpeteer however I am not sure if you believe that Trump won the presidential election over Biden.

Please clarify to compensate for my inability to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post

Haooy New Year, Ming. Different circus, same clowns.
                        NO ****

Good to see you stopping by and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

As demented as this particular poster is the reality is that tens of millions of Americans share his views/condition.

You guys are so fooked.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post

I admit I am an idiot. I think you are a Trumpeteer however I am not sure if you believe that Trump won the presidential election over Biden.

Please clarify to compensate for my inability to understand.
                            Who the F cares? You got that from CNN or something.

Comment

Working...
                            X