Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th Insurrection Conspiracy Theory totally debunked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    What I'm concerned about is the attack on Democracy being raged by Trump and his minions.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What I'm concerned about is the attack on Democracy being raged by Trump and his minions.
      I have thought for quite some time that Trump is a symptom of a deeper malaise in American politics. A malaise that seems to go back to the Reagan years. There was a time when democratic processes were seen as an "end". Processes that must be respected and maintained. It seems that democratic processes are increasingly being seen not as an "end" in themselves but as a means to an end. These days there appears to be an increasing feeling that if you can not get your own way using democratic processes then those processes can be subverted. Subverting processes is but a step away away from outright disregard for accepted democratic processes.

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        on the contrary, Trump is a symptom of the growing disgust and hatred of corporate America running the govt - thats why Trump and Bernie almost faced each other in 2016. They might have but the Democrats rigged their own primaries for Hillary and then screwed Bernie again in Iowa in 2020.

Kash Patel tonight said Trump called up Natl Guard a couple days before Jan 6 but the Mayor declined the help

she was most likely getting instructions from Pelosi

Comment

Who does Pelosi get instructions from?

Comment

Blah Blah Blah... We know what Trump did that day... he enjoyed it on TV. Probably eating some KFC and cheering on the guy with horns.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Who does Pelosi get instructions from?

What if Pelosi is one of the space aliens who rule the world from under Area 32?

Comment

I love the "You should have protected yourself from us" defence.

Very nice.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                if the people responsible for security failed shouldn't that be investigated? Yes, I would like to know what happened and why. The Democrats were in charge of security, Trump called up the Natl Guard to be used at their direction and they didn't direct. Why?

Maybe because the Dems welcomed a riot... Maybe. Or they're just incompetent and want to hide their failure behind Trump.

We know what Trump did that day... he enjoyed it on TV.
              That's what I did, because I hate Congress. They are corrupt scumbags that need to pay for what they have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Egbert View Post

What if Pelosi is one of the space aliens who rule the world from under Area 32?
                No aliens. Corrupt politicians act like corrupt politicians. 2+2=4

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  That's what I did, because I hate Congress. They are corrupt scumbags that need to pay for what they have done.
                  But you support one of the biggest corrupt scumbags of all... and you even believe his lies...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

theres a youtube of Ryan Grim doing a timeline of Trump's tweets etc, Trump didn't remain silent for 2-3 hours but tweeted twice within an hour telling people to be peaceful... it was 2-3 hours later that he did a video asking people to go home

Comment

And before that he did a video thanking and praising the protesters as they were storming the capitol. But of course you and kid wouldn't remember any of that.
                      "

Comment

Oh yes and encouraging them on that same morning. But you only remember what you want to remember.
                        "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                          And before that he did a video thanking and praising the protesters as they were storming the capitol. But of course you and kid wouldn't remember any of that.
                          Don't confuse not remembering with not giving a ****. And not giving a **** is the normal response.

Comment

So Kamala (If you don't pronounce my name right then you are racist) compared the Jan. 6th incident to Pearl Harbor and 9-11. That's maximum stupidity. She is basically equivalent to AOC now. This is why I talk about AOC, and some of you accuse me of something. This is happening to all Democrats. People as stupid as AOC are a dime a dozen actually. They just don't talk as much as her.

Comment

Working...
                            X