Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th Insurrection Conspiracy Theory totally debunked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post

"Antifa" is the scared right winger's code for "brown people" "hippies" and the like. It's a mantra people like you chant to yourself while jerking off to your AOC posters.
    Mike, you are extremely uneducated on that topic. Yes, they are a violent left wing terrorist group and it is disgusting to see democrats and the media shill for them.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It's just ragamuffins Dinner. They just run around in black. It's not Antifa. That's a word that means "brown people" or "hippie."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Blah blah blah. You don't get to ****ing shoot people just for forcibly entering the Capitol.
        Actually, under the particular circumstances, if you're part of the law enforcement or protective force, you do if those breaching the capital refuse to obey orders to stop. The one shooting that occurred was cleared as a legitimate use of deadly force.

Why would anyone want to you ****ing psychopath?
        You don't *want to* you trolling sack of ****, but if they don't stand down and obey lawful orders to stop, it's a judgment call you are obligated to make by the nature of the job.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• She breached that Capitol so MTG wants her shot... because he took an oath (to shoot anyone that breaches the Capitol?)
          Attached Files

Comment

• Sacking the Capitol building is a great way to prove that Antifa is bad
            "

Comment

Actually, under the particular circumstances, if you're part of the law enforcement or protective force, you do if those breaching the capital refuse to obey orders to stop. The one shooting that occurred was cleared as a legitimate use of deadly force.
              I don't care if it was cleared or not. The bastard that shot her said she was going to kill people. She was unarmed. You support that. Moreover you called for more people to be "shot and killed."

You don't *want to* you trolling sack of ****, but if they don't stand down and obey lawful orders to stop, it's a judgment call you are obligated to make by the nature of the job.
              [/quote]
              Bull****. You don't say "There should have been more shooting to kill" unless you wanted there to be more shooting to kill. That's the kind of thing that psychopaths say. You can't walk it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Mike, you are extremely uneducated on that topic. Yes, they are a violent left wing terrorist group and it is disgusting to see democrats and the media shill for them.
                Hahahahaha... Yep, the Weathermen and SLA reborn. Oh Lordy. I'm sure you can break down their alleged leadership structure, organization, and specific criminal acts which fall under the statutory definitions of "terrorism." Conservatives and the gun lobby always need an enemy, something to fear. "You cain't stop them antifers from invadin' yer home and rapin' yer women with jus' 30 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo. You need to by 20 more and another 10,000 rounds." It's good for business, though. Random clowns looting a store for TVs isn't "terrorism." Besides, like most hipster/millennial fads, that's so last year. :yawn:
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                  Sacking the Capitol building is a great way to prove that Antifa is bad
                  What is this supposed to mean? There is no question that Antifa is bad, unless you support them or you are Antifa.

Comment

Hahahahaha... Yep, the Weathermen and SLA reborn. Oh Lordy. I'm sure you can break down their alleged leadership structure, organization, and specific criminal acts which fall under the statutory definitions of "terrorism." Conservatives and the gun lobby always need an enemy, something to fear. "You cain't stop them antifers from invadin' yer home and rapin' yer women with jus' 30 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo. You need to by 20 more and another 10,000 rounds." It's good for business, though. Random clowns looting a store for TVs isn't "terrorism." Besides, like most hipster/millennial fads, that's so last year. :yawn:
                    This is coming from the person that says that he shoots people that are enemies of America.

FULL

OF

Comment

What is this supposed to mean? There is no question that Antifa is bad, unless you support them or you are Antifa.
                      Looting = bad except when trumpites are doing it if I have to explain my sarcasm to you. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE.
                      "

Comment

a bunch of whining
                        You're goddamn right I support it. She made a bad decision that cost her life. Too bad, it was her decision. Revisionists like you will try to elevate her to some sort of martyrdom, but it all comes down to her choice and her responsibility.

Blah blah blah. You can't walk it back.
                        I'm not walking anything back. I guess that Capitol Police officer beat himself to death. And the others were injured in a false flag operation lead by AOC.
                        In an ideal world, that mob of idiots would have used their brains. Failing that, they would have responded to lawful orders and stopped. Instead, they murdered a Capitol Police officer, injured dozens of others, forcibly breached the Capitol during a joint session of Congress to record the electoral vote for President, and got four of their number killed one way or another. There were plenty of instances where use of lethal force was justified by policy and regulations.

So now, because of a soft response, we have clowns like you trying to spin it and play the victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post

Looting = bad except when trumpites are doing it if I have to explain my sarcasm to you. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE.
                          Never said looting wasn't bad. BTW, Antifa aren't looters. MTG is an brainwashed idiot.

Comment

You're goddamn right I support it. She made a bad decision that cost her life. Too bad, it was her decision. Revisionists like you will try to elevate her to some sort of martyrdom, but it all comes down to her choice and her responsibility.
                            Everyone knows what you meant when you said there should have been more shooting to kill. You expressed that with hatred. You have further express more disdain for people like Ashli Babbitt. You are trying to make it something else now with your bull****. Yeah it was her choice. It was stupid. It wasn't just her decision. The ****ing cop shot her even though she was unarmed. Then he said she was going to kill a bunch of people. You approve of cops shooting unarmed protesters to death and then lying about them? Huh? Yeah you do. You admit it.

I'm not walking anything back. I guess that Capitol Police officer beat himself to death. And the others were injured in a false flag operation lead by AOC.
                            In an ideal world, that mob of idiots would have used their brains. Failing that, they would have responded to lawful orders and stopped. Instead, they murdered a Capitol Police officer, injured dozens of others, forcibly breached the Capitol during a joint session of Congress to record the electoral vote for President, and got four of their number killed one way or another. There were plenty of instances where use of lethal force was justified by policy and regulations.

So now, because of a soft response, we have clowns like you trying to spin it and play the victims.
                            None of the protestors have been charged with murder. Where do you get this crap, the same place you get your information about Antifa? You are ****ing lying because you want people to be killed. You don't give a damn about any dead police officers. You just want your political opponents to be shot and killed.

Comment

• MichaeltheGreat
                              MichaeltheGreat commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Your strawman games are as boring as ever.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No one was charged and there was no evidence. You lied and now you are accusing me of strawman.

Never said looting wasn't bad. BTW, Antifa aren't looters. MTG is an brainwashed idiot.
                            antifa aren't ****. And being called a "idiot" by you is actually a compliment. If the likes of you agreed with me or deemed me intelligent or knowledgeable, Id know I was ****ed.

Comment

antifa aren't ****. And being called a "idiot" by you is actually a compliment. If the likes of you agreed with me or deemed me intelligent or knowledgeable, Id know I was ****ed.
                              Please provide any evidence that the group that you say doesn't really exist are looters and I will take it back.

Comment

Working...
                              X