• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy-downsized-large.gif
Views:	84
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	9434401
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Indiana senator thinks states should be able to ban interracial marriage, rofl

Comment

• Wezil
        Wezil commented
        Editing a comment
        Some people are still sore that their slaves were taken away.

It's going to be fun watching the Republicans vote against the black woman on "principle".

• PLATO
        PLATO commented
        Editing a comment
        "All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Senator needs to understand the meaning of the 14th amendment. Sigh...a basic Civics class should be required BEFORE you are allowed to run for office!

• I read trump's new blog has been cancelled after 29 days.

Edit: by himself that is
      Last edited by BeBMan; March 24, 2022, 10:19.
      Blah

Comment

• Wezil
        Wezil commented
        Editing a comment
        In all fairness neither Trump nor his supporters are big on reading.

• Just another day in Washington.

Texts show wife of Supreme Court Justice pushed Trump's chief of staff to fight to overturn election results

The House Select Committee investigating the January 6 riot has in its possession more than two dozen text messages, 29 in total, between former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, a conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, according to multiple sources familiar with the messages.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• But, but....Hillary's emails!!!

Donald Trump's 6 January call logs show seven-hour gap

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60799663

Will the Republican party ever grow a spine and deal with the traitors in their midst?

Comment

• Not until they stop believing attempting to overthrow the Constitution is better than having a Democrat in office.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• That's about it. A two party democracy cannot survive when one of the two parties is anti-democratic. Republicans are dragging the US into the abyss.

Comment

• It is the opposite really. Hell, in your county Truu-dope is making it an authoritarian laughing stock. Even MEPs are pointing that out.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• First he came for the truckers, and I said nothing because I'm not a truck driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  It is the opposite really. Hell, in your county Truu-dope is making it an authoritarian laughing stock. Even MEPs are pointing that out.
                  **** you are stupid. You didn't even address the claim but instead launched into a meaningless whataboutism.

"Truu-dope" - Spoken like a true idiot. Did you learn to give nicknames from Trump or was that something you learned in the third grade?

"authoritarian laughing stock" - Yeah, neither of those is true. He's not authoritarian and only idiots who don't know **** about **** are laughing.

MEP's - Do you know who these MEP's are? Probably not so I'll help you out - Radicals and extremists of the Trump bent.

Damn I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes on you.

Comment

• I can't believe how much "wrongness" Dinner can cram into a single sentence. It's truly astonishing.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Apparently he felt a need to take over Kid's stupid-nickname duties.

• Looks like Trump's attempt to do social media is not doing any better than his blog, at least so far:

Trump's Truth Social app branded a disaster

In October, Donald Trump announced he was planning to launch a revolutionary technology company.

"I created Truth Social… to stand up to the tyranny of big tech," he said.

"We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter yet your favourite American president has been silenced."

The app launched on Presidents' Day, 21 February, but six weeks later is beset by problems. A waiting list of nearly 1.5 million are unable to use it.

(snipsnap)
                    But the waiting list is huge and historic.

Donald Trump's social media platform was supposed to be "fully operational" by the end of March.
                    Blah

Comment

• i, for one, am finally tired of all this winning.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Let me guess, he didn't invest any of his own money in this project?

Comment

• What money? His dad is dead, and all he's got left is morons w/ little or no cash to prop him up.
                          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                          X