Happy Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you're a coward.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• EPW
      EPW commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't deny it.

I'm sure there'd be no problem, religious folk are tolerant

Comment

The atheist who gives their life for another has made a greater sacrifice than Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        I'm sure there'd be no problem, religious folk are tolerant
        The word "tolerant" is not in the Bible.

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          oh i dont know, Jesus tolerated many things

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          No he did not.

• dannubis
          dannubis commented
          Editing a comment
          How is it that you are consistently and obnoxiously wrong about everything ?

The atheist who gives their life for another has made a greater sacrifice than Jesus
        Who do they give the sacrifice for? Jesus made a sacrifice for everyone. He forgives everyone and offers them a free gift. Show me an atheist that does that. They may die for a good person, or a family member. They may die for their country or for a good cause. But they don't die for sinners.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Who do they give the sacrifice for? Jesus made a sacrifice for everyone. He forgives everyone and offers them a free gift. Show me an atheist that does that. They may die for a good person, or a family member. They may die for their country or for a good cause. But they don't die for sinners.
          Jesus didn't die... You can call it death but he didn't die as we know it. The atheist didn't make their sacrifice knowing they'd be right back in a few days. If an atheist gave their life to save yours, dont you think they would have given their life for everyone? I'd say that makes the atheist's sacrifice even more compelling - they died so 1 could live, not everyone. I'll bet if we asked everyone how many people it would take before they gave their life, saving everyone would be a more popular choice than saving 1 person.

Comment

Jesus didn't die... You can call it death but he didn't die as we know it. The atheist didn't make their sacrifice knowing they'd be right back in a few days. If an atheist gave their life to save yours, dont you think they would have given their life for everyone? I'd say that makes the atheist's sacrifice even more compelling - they died so 1 could live, not everyone. I'll bet if we asked everyone how many people it would take before they gave their life, saving everyone would be a more popular choice than saving 1 person.

That's circular logic. You believe that Jesus lives eternally but you don't believe that an atheist can have eternal life. Your beliefs aren't logically consistant.
            Last edited by Kidlicious; April 5, 2021, 18:04.

Comment

• EPW
              EPW commented
              Editing a comment
              Kidbot needs a reboot, his logic circuit overloaded.

Beliefs in things that can't be proved are not logical.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wrong.

Comment

That's why they are called beliefs and not FACTS.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Only believing in facts isn't logical. No one thinks like that.

Comment

• EPW
                    EPW commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This post made my day, thank you.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Go away now.

Abortionists are the real heroes. They send those babies straight to heaven sin free while knowingly condemning themselves to eternal hellfire. That's true sacrifice & martyrdom.
                  "

Comment

Well.. you've proved over and over again that actual facts mean very little to you... so you answer comes as no surprise.
                    But most smart people will tell you that Beliefs are not logical.
                    Do you believe in the Easter Bunny... Santa... That Trump won the election... all simply beliefs based on no facts.
                    The belief in any of those isn't logical either.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Well.. you've proved over and over again that actual facts mean very little to you... so you answer comes as no surprise.
                      But most smart people will tell you that Beliefs are not logical.
                      Do you believe in the Easter Bunny... Santa... That Trump won the election... all simply beliefs based on no facts.
                      The belief in any of those isn't logical either.
                      I have never said that facts don't matter. I never believed that. Are you going to be logical or are you going to keep arguing against figments or your imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Only believing in facts isn't logical. No one thinks like that.
                        Believing in fantasy is not logical... because without facts, your beliefs are simply a fantasy, you fantasy, but still a fantasy.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X