Thee world has returned to normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thee world has returned to normal

The newly elected President of America has found the time to order the resumption of bombing all over the world.

Bombing raids had largely ceased during the tenure of the previous President whose hectic schedule playing golf and ordering Chinese MAGA hats left him with no time to order airstrikes.

Bombing raids have commenced with a jolly thumping for Syria.

Discuss.

Older children are insane
    "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

• DARcness
      DARcness commented
      Editing a comment
      https://youtu.be/v8LY2VgiikE fallen fallen is

• Proteus_MST
      Proteus_MST commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is it?
      Obviously a Byzantine Emperor ... one of the Palaiologos?

• Proteus_MST
      Proteus_MST commented
      Editing a comment
      AH ... seems like it is Justinian ... the Emperor who mistreated his General so muich, Belisarius, who brought him back hlmost the full roman empire

Hope and change!!
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Trump had upped dronestrikes compared to Obama, but at least he didn't target Pence using drones...
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      Trump had upped dronestrikes compared to Obama, but at least he didn't target Pence using drones...
      Wait...
      Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 26, 2021, 23:45.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

It took him less than two months to start bombing places in the middle east.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It never stopped. Trump was just so over the top ridiculous that his antics overshadowed the war machine. There was never time to talk about drone strikes in Yemen when Trump was enthralling us all by drawing on a weather forecast poster.

Comment

Man I won my pool on 'over under' for bombing Syria. I had 30 days. I was really sweating it there, but I had faith in good ol' Uncle Joe.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

gotta let the Iranians know they better not mess with Joe

and its our policy to prevent Iranian control of the fertile crescent

thats one of the reasons for ending Obama's policy of arming terrorists in Syria to overthrow Assad, Iran was expanding its presence there.

I'm not worried about Biden trying to re-escalate in Syria, that ship sailed when Putin intervened. I'm worried Biden will resume our war in Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
              X