Supercitizen Pekka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

RIP

Comment

I really hate to hear it. I joked with him about setting him up with my daughter. He certainly will be missed.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

rip

Comment

Brain cancer........thats how my dad went. R.I.P. Pekka.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

It's unfair he died at auch a young are but... was his aim the citizenship of the US??
              "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

His aim, IIRC was building a house for his family to live in when he was gone. He was aware his time was limited, and he made the most of it. Brave, brave man.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Sad to hear this ... RIP
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
                    "Pekka passed away on the 24th of January after his long fight with brain cancer."

-That's from Pekka's FB account. Pekka's friend, a lady, reports. "His partner and his Mother were with him at the last, and he just slipped away, in good care at the hospice. He is much missed."

Sad but not unexpected news. He was always a kind and thoughtful person. I hope his two children got to spend some time with him because his ex wife sounded like a real selfish piece of work. God speed, super citizen.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

RIP Super Citizen. Let's hope his children can find some peace as well...
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

RIP Supercitizen. Time to enjoy your time in a happier and better place. Godspeed.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

wow...
                            I guess we all had a sneaking suspicion that would be the case.

RIP Pekka
                            You will be rememeberd for your humour, your audacity towards death and your sheer love for life. And your endurance desptie all odds in a spirit of good will

RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X