Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe? Ming, he tells the Big Lie.

Today,
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• In other words, Kid still believes the lie that Trump won, even though there is no evidence of such except his ramblings of some data analysis that proves nothing.
      And then he doubles down by saying that people who actually follow facts are the ones that are lying.
      Got it.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You think facts are what people like the House Managers tell you, but they are actually hacks.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            You think facts are what people like the House Managers tell you, but they are actually hacks.
            You are still a believer of the Big Lie even though there is NO proof it happened. Enjoy your fantasy... but he lost. FACT.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kid is one of the reasons that people leave this place. He craps all over the sight.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• It's actually terrifying to watch Congress do this to a private citizen, but people don't realize it because they're brainwashed

Comment

It's actually terrifying to watch Congress do this to a private citizen, but people don't realize it because they're brainwashed
                  That person was still the PotUS on January 6th, so he deserves to be treated like the PotUS for the actions he did on this day
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That person was still the PotUS on January 6th, so he deserves to be treated like the PotUS for the actions he did on this day
                    If this weren't a show trial that might be true. This is a horrible abuse of power. Some of these members of Congress like to talk about how afraid they were on that day. Well normal Americans are afraid of our government because they do this kind of thing.

Comment

• What Trump did from 11/3 to 1/6 was abuse of power.

Friday's surprise revelation of the contents of Trump's phone call to Kevin McCarthy has prompted the Dems to change plans and call witnesses.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Trump has freedom of speech. That's what you call abuse of power but you're just fine with Spygate and this hoax trial.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No one is denying Trump his freedom of speech. But there are consequences using that freedom to incite violence.

• That's absurd. I'm genuinely sorry for you that you continue to claim that.

Comment

• BTW, officer Sicknick went back to his office after the riots. He did not go directly to the hospital. They still have not released the records. Another hoax.

Comment

• Over a dozen Republicans walked out of the trial Thursday after House Managers claimed that Trump incited violence at his rallies.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              They are derelict in their sworn duty as jurors.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Call it just annulment.

Over a dozen Republicans walked out of the trial Thursday after House Managers claimed that Trump incited violence at his rallies.
                            So a dozen moron senators who don't take their constitutional duties seriously...
                            They probably all believe the BIG LIE, proving that they don't really care about evidence, just their cult leader.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X