Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

"Some people did something, and all of us have to pay."

- Rep. Ilhan Omar

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Troll value: 0/10
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No protesters killed anyone on 1/6. Fake noose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        No protesters killed anyone on 1/6. Fake noose.

After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.
        Law enforcement officials said he had been “physically engaging with protesters” and was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Exactly how Sicknick died still remains a mystery to the public, as an official cause of death has not been released.

Media reports have been conflicting — unnamed law enforcement sources initially told outlets Sicknick was bludgeoned in the head by a fire extinguisher, while others speaking on condition of anonymity countered those claims, arguing there was no immediate evidence showing that Sicknick suffered any blunt force trauma."

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            So you quote an unnamed source (as usual) claiming "conflicting media reports" (none that I've seen) and the infamous "unnamed law enforcement sources" who were "speaking on condition of anonymity." And EVEN THEN, it does not support anything more than "we don't know for sure."
            Yet your post states without condition, "no protesters killed anyone on 1/6." And based on your "evidence," this is just total BS.

Look, Kid, I understand that you're embarrassed to link your dodgy sources for us, but you should man up and share where you get this stuff. This makes it look like you have no shame and no honor -- marking you as a liar and a twister of facts.

We shall see when they release the official report then...
          So your original post is fake news as well...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

People that don't believe fake news already know that it's fake noose.

Comment

It's Fox News and the original source is CNN.

Comment

But since you knew your original post could be false, you posted fake news
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

You just want to keep saying that they didn't lie about the murder because the fake news sounds good to you.

Comment

But your fake news sounded good to you?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

If you really still think there is any evidence that he was murdered I feel sorry for you, and JR.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I actually have no opinion on that. I believe in letting the authorities handle the investigations and subsequent court cases.
                        But your contention - implying there is NO evidence he was murdered - is clearly false, based on your own post stating that no cause of death "remains a mystery" and "has not been released."
                        You are, in fact, deliberately lying.

If you lived in NK you wouldn't know that it wasn't sunny because the Leader was outside because they didn't tell you so. Lol

Comment

TIME says that a cabal operated in the shadows to make sure Biden would win. No one is disputing the truth of this that I know of.

For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is an outstanding article, very detailed and informative about behind-the-scenes maneuvers on all sides.

The fact that Kid reads it as some sort of evil cabal speaks volumes.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Stop lying.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X