Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This country loses. This is Clown World now.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nahh... this was clown world
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is how desperate they are:

One of Trump's lawyers, Schoen, is literally arguing that the Senate can't convict Trump because that would bar him from running for any future office and therefore deny people who support him the opportunity to vote for him, and that would be "unconstitutional."

He literally said barring Trump from any future office would be unconstitutional.

Which is pretty weird considering Article I, Section 3, SPECIFICALLY SAYS: "Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

So basically, Trump's argument is that the Constitution is unconstitutional.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He's saying that they are doing this because they are a bunch of clown tyrants, and not because of anything legitimate. Why are you watching them **** the bed?

Comment

I'm not watching. Since they need a bunch of spineless Republicans to go along with this, it's never going to happen.
            It's not a Trial, but instead, just a political show.
            But you have to admit that the Trump legal team seems clueless. Even he was pissed with them
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              He's saying that they are doing this because they are a bunch of clown tyrants, and not because of anything legitimate. Why are you watching them **** the bed?
              As usual, I see you are not watching as history unfolds on live video. Which means that everything you post about this impeachment will be what someone else told you. Then you will blindly agree to what they say it all means and accept it as God's Honest Truth without ever being at risk of relying on your own observations or forming your own ideas.

I guess it must be somehow comforting, to know that you will never again have to think for yourself.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

This is the lowest point in American history. It's embarrassing. Why the **** would you want to watch your country be embarrassed like that?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, the lowest point has been watching trump try to steal an election he clearly lost, trying to end American democracy and install himself as strongman leader. He is a traitor.

The country isn't the one being embarrassed here. And I can see why you wouldn't want to watch your hero being attacked and made to look like a fool, even though there are too many spineless Republicans to actually do anything.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Trump is not my concern. This is so stupid that I can't think of anything stupider.

Comment

So now Trump isn't your concern. Have you stopped believing the BIG LIE yet?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

What kind of a question is that? That's the kind of garbage that they repeat on the fake news to brainwash people. Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        This is how desperate they are:
                        So this is his actual argument...

that the Democrats are only doing this to disenfranchise voters.

Wherever you get your commentary sucks. Why don't you find some people that don't argue against strawmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          What kind of a question is that? That's the kind of garbage that they repeat on the fake news to brainwash people. Sick.
                          As usual, you didn't answer the question. Do you believe the BIG LIE that Trump won the election.
                          Because if you do, than I wouldn't be accusing others of being brainwashed if I were you.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Kid is mad

Comment

Literally every insurrectionist's lawyer:
                              MY CLIENT THOUGHT TRUMP WANTED HIM TO STORM THE CAPITOL AND STOP THE HOUSE VOTE! THAT'S WHAT HE HEARD TRUMP SAY.

Trump's Lawyers:
                              NO SANE PERSON WOULD BELIEVE TRUMP SAID THAT.

It's the classic "my followers are a bunch of insane idiots" defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X