No announcement yet.

Not A Word About D.C.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is a master at menace and hedging.

Toss a coin, he will shout heads and then shout tails and then claim to have guessed heads if heads and tails of tails. He will point to past comments to show he did nothing wrong and condemned violence whilst also making speeches promoting it.

He will also use menace instead of blatant incitement. If he said “It would be a real shame if something bad happened to your face” is not a direct threat based on literal meaning, but most people know what he means whilst he defends he was just stating a valid fair statement - after all it would be a shame wouldn’t it?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• He probably watched "The Godfather" several times.
      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
        Trump is a master at menace and hedging.

Toss a coin, he will shout heads and then shout tails and then claim to have guessed heads if heads and tails of tails. He will point to past comments to show he did nothing wrong and condemned violence whilst also making speeches promoting it.

He will also use menace instead of blatant incitement. If he said “It would be a real shame if something bad happened to your face” is not a direct threat based on literal meaning, but most people know what he means whilst he defends he was just stating a valid fair statement - after all it would be a shame wouldn’t it?
        It would really be amazing if your examples were anything like the way he talks, but they aren't. You lie.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          He probably watched "The Godfather" several times.
          That was Adam Schiff.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It would really be amazing if your examples were anything like the way he talks, but they aren't. You lie.
              FFS Kidiot,there are hundreds of examples. How about this:

Trump said: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy.” Trump continued, “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I've listened to them for a 20 minutes
                What a f*cking circus of imbeciles!!!
                No wonder you country has gone insane!

FACEF*CKING PALM!!!

Oh, Boy!!!

Comment

• You don't even realize what kind of imbeciles you are for any outside observer!

And this is your LEADERSHIP?!!!

Oh, GOD!!!

Comment

• A monkey with a grenade!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

FFS Kidiot,there are hundreds of examples. How about this:

Trump said: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy.” Trump continued, “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”
                      It's actually true that a spy like that should be seriously punished. But I was talking about his speech on 1/6.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Prove it's a whistleblower! Spy!

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Quite notable that where Trump says "close to a spy," you immediately refer to this person as a straight-up "spy." That's how Trump works. He suggests something, and blindly loyal dupes like you accept it as God's Truth and spread the lie (or in this case, smear). Also, your "prove it!" routine is getting really tired.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's the deep state, a spy.

• A mutiny as it's written in dictionary!

I've seen the same circus of imbeciles during late 80's in the Soviet parliament.

You never learn, Americans!

And now your country rapidly going into the abyss!

BON FKN VOYAGE!!!

Comment

• Pathetic idiots!

Comment

• Lt Col Vindmann was buddies with Clapper and Brennan and part of the apparatus to drive a wedge between Ukraine and Russia. Trump was a threat to that agenda. Thats why he reported on the phone call. If that was Obama, Clinton or Biden on the phone making demands on Ukraine he wouldn't have cared. Wasn't Vindmann around when Biden was telling Ukraine to fire a prosecutor if they wanted a $1 billion loan guarantee? He's deep state and will undoubtedly find a nice new job in the Biden administration.

Comment

• “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.” - Chuck Schumer

So much for 'democracy'

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              . Wasn't Vindmann around when Biden was telling Ukraine to fire a prosecutor if they wanted a $1 billion loan guarantee?
                              It was done openly, which doesn't mean it is right, but does mean that people knew about it. And the action was supported and the preferred action by our European allies, and so entirely different than Trump's call.

I agree that we (other than Trump) and our European allies wanted Ukraine to be more European and less Russian. I don't see anything especially nefarious about that, it is just geopolitics. Biden's action (the prosecutor fired) was to do this, but Trump's desired action (Ukraine claiming that Biden was being investigated for corruption) would have been about Biden's candidacy and Trump's re-election and not directly about Ukrainian-Russian relations. The Trump call was not a problem because it didn't put a wedge between Ukraine and Russia, rather it was because it was trying to use the power of the US to influence a foreign power to influence our election against Trump's opponent (who is now the President elect and who will be president in less than a week).

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                During the campaign Trump had the media in for a phone call with Netanyahu* where he basically asked for an endorsement, while sitting in the Oval Office... Abuse of power.
                                * Netanyahu didn't take the offer.
                            Working...
                            X