Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Talk about red herrings...
    Please dispute the facts put before you. I think we all know why you can't. But keep up with the nonsense. It just keeps proving my point over and over again.
    It's a conspiracy theory. I'm dismissing as such. I'm not debating it until you provide evidence.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL as if you ever actually debate.

• Please lay out what the claimed conspiracy theory is?
    The points I have laid out are all actual facts. So please enlighten us.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Please lay out what the claimed conspiracy theory is?
      The points I have laid out are all actual facts. So please enlighten us.
      Facts aren't the same thing as evidence. And that's not saying that I don't dispute those facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I already had watched it genius.
        Then please point out where Schwarzenegger is inciting violence, as you so elegantly put it.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Then please point out where Schwarzenegger is inciting violence, as you so elegantly put it.
          It's your hateful propaganda. I'm not going to bother with you.

Comment

• I just think no one wanted to talk about it

Comment

It's your hateful propaganda. I'm not going to bother with you.
              Since my "hateful propaganda" was just that Schwarzenegger video until you started throwing shade, that must be the hateful propaganda you are referring to. Again: what is hateful about it?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Since my "hateful propaganda" was just that Schwarzenegger video until you started throwing shade, that must be the hateful propaganda you are referring to. Again: what is hateful about it?
                I think I'll go buy more guns instead.

Comment

Facts aren't the same thing as evidence. And that's not saying that I don't dispute those facts.
                  So what is your grand conspiracy theory that you keep talking about...
                  You still aren't answering any questions and just sprouting nonsesense
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

So what is your grand conspiracy theory that you keep talking about...
                    You still aren't answering any questions and just sprouting nonsesense
                    What? You claimed That Trump told people to do it it when he actually said go peacefully.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I swear, if Trump dropped a nuke on Seattle and said he was doing it "with love" or "for their own good," you'd be fine with it.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I swear. If Joe Biden’s business partner signed an affidavit saying that he took money from China for political access.... Oh wait

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Stupid kneejerk response, avoiding the issue. I'll take that as a yes.

What? You claimed That Trump told people to do it it when he actually said go peacefully.
                    I said he incited his follower into their action. Which he did, and the majority of people believe that after watching his actions.
                    You can keep doing a wink wink nod nod and claim he did no such thing, but that just makes you a Trump dupe.

But keep believing the all BS conspiracy theories Trump is sprouting.
                    And let us know if you ever find and proof of massive voter fraud, you know the claim Trump is using to incite his base to take action against American Democracy
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

I said he incited his follower into their action. Which he did, and the majority of people believe that after watching his actions.
                      You can keep doing a wink wink nod nod and claim he did no such thing, but that just makes you a Trump dupe.

But keep believing the all BS conspiracy theories Trump is sprouting.
                      And let us know if you ever find and proof of massive voter fraud, you know the claim Trump is using to incite his base to take action against American Democracy
                      Wrong Ming. Those people brought seige tools with them. You fell for another conspiracy theory and it's pitiful.

Comment

• And which conspiracy theory am I falling for?
                        You and all of Trumps minions that he continues to stoke up with his UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS of massive fraud are the ones falling for the conspiracy... allowing yourselves to be used by Trump.
                        If Trump didn't continue pushing his "Steal" campaign, none of this would have happened and you know it.
                        And while Trump gave it is best shot (and not a very good one at that) he has not come up with any proof at all.
                        NADA... He even resorts to having his minions edit tapes to make claims the full tapes don't support. He has tried to brow beat people into performing criminal acts to support him... and he still has nothing to show for it. Yet he continues to stroke the fires of his supporters with his repeated lies. The FBI is warning of right wing violence prior to the 20th... as Trump continues to tell his lies.
                        The blame for all of this falls at Trumps feet.
                        But continue to believe Trumps Big Lie... and may all the future bloodshed be on yours and Trumps hands.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Plenty of indication of internal cooperation from law enforcement, significant parts of which were enabled by Trump's installation of loyalists into key leadership roles over the past few months. And it shows the real Deep State is probably in our police/fire depts and military.

Then there's the whole "taking a crap on democracy" thing. Even the NY Post is outraged:

Rioters left feces, urine in hallways and offices during mobbing of US Capitol

They turned the US Capitol into a craphouse.

Some invading rioters defiled the hallowed seat of democracy with their dung in their ill-fated effort to overturn the election, a source close to incoming Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) told The Post.

The vile vandals apparently took dumps in bathrooms and then spread around their poop, a Schumer insider said. “Congressional staffers saw feces in the hallways,” the source said Friday. “It came from the bathroom and they tracked it around,” the source said. “There was an intentional effort to degrade the Capitol building.”

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) of Brooklyn also reported that some members of the mob urinated on the floors during the rampage.

“There was urine. There was clear desecration,” he told WNYC on Thursday.

Jeffries said Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) had a posterboard memorial tribute to late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis on the wall in his office.

“That was missing. It was in an area where protesters had clearly penetrated,” Jeffries said.

Authorities are trying to get to the bottom of who stormed the Capitol and caused widespread vandalism, breaking windows and damaging property as they infiltrated offices and posed for selfies.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Deplorable!
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                            X