Not A Word About D.C.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...why didn't I think of this earlier?

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Can you create a DL at Twitter?
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        ...why didn't I think of this earlier?
        And you believe that bs?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You have no evidence, so of course you believe whatever they tell you.
          One more time... which of these FACTS are in dispute

FACT... Trump's minions/sheep attacked the Capitol
          FACT... It was called the "Stop The Steal" rally
          FACT... NO PROOF OF ANY MASSIVE FRAUD HAS BEEN FOUND
          FACT... It's Trumps brain dead followers who are the ones believing Trump's unproven crazy ass conspiracy theories.

Please enlighten us on which of these FACTS you are disputing.
          And if you want to claim that real evidence of massive voter fraud does exist, please provide it to us. But you will probably make some silly ass claim that it hasn't been proven that didn't occur... But that doesn't change THE FACT, that no real evidence has been found
          You seem to be the one believing whatever your master tells you...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            You're being ridiculous. You have no evidence. This is total bs.

• Ming
            Ming commented
            Editing a comment
            Again... please point out which facts you are disputing...
            Until then, your claims of BS are simply BS

And you believe that bs?
          Yes I do you lapdog.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Yes I do you lapdog.
            I hope you realize that there's 74 million of us. Just because only a portion of that disagree with what happened, that doesn't mean that they won't agree with that action if you **** with them hard enough. You are pushing your luck and causing bloodshed.

Comment

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              If you like democracy fine. The problem is that you don't like peace.

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              No, the problem is that you and your buddies all refuse to accept the result of the election.
              Pretty disingenuous after all your "get over it" rhetoric 4 years ago. Frankly, you're a bunch of crybabies.

• The Mad Monk
              The Mad Monk commented
              Editing a comment
              You mean "peace in our time"?

I hope you realize that there's 74 million of us. Just because only a portion of that disagree with what happened, that doesn't mean that they won't agree with that action if you **** with them hard enough. You are pushing your luck and causing bloodshed.
            Hey Ming : what more proof do you need that you allow a NAZI POS to post on your site. He is fascist (he obviously condones violence against political opposition) and clearly racist. Throw him out of here.
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post

Hey Ming : what more proof do you need that you allow a NAZI POS to post on your site. He is fascist (he obviously condones violence against political opposition) and clearly racist. Throw him out of here.
              That video incited violence you twit. I'm telling you to stop inciting violence because it will go better for you if you refrain from ****ing with 74 million people.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Those 74 million need to realize that they lost to 81 million others.

WTF? Everything you don't agree with incites violence. It is what NAZI ideology is about. Out with him !
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                You are deranged

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              IYou are pushing your luck and causing bloodshed.
              The people that will "cause" the bloodshed are the asshats that actually do shed blood.
              And the people stroking them up like Trump with his continued lies.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                The people that will "cause" the bloodshed are the asshats that actually do shed blood.
                And the people stroking them up like Trump with his continued lies.
                The video posted is actually inciting violence. You keep lying about all of us.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Watch the speeches at the rally. That was clearly inciting violence and insurrection, at it's all on Team Trump.

• Again... what lies.
                Trump continues with his baseless claims that he won in a landslide... HE WON EVERY STATE
                He incited his minions to storm the Capitol
                Trumps minions were the violent ones...
                Again, please post which of these are "lies" ...

And as usual, we all expect you to deflect with some other nonsense to avoid actually having to discuss the reality of this situation.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Again... what lies.
                  Trump continues with his baseless claims that he won in a landslide... HE WON EVERY STATE
                  He incited his minions to storm the Capitol
                  Trumps minions were the violent ones...
                  Again, please post which of these are "lies" ...

And as usual, we all expect you to deflect with some other nonsense to avoid actually having to discuss the reality of this situation.
                  Conspiracy theories are often ridiculous explanations for a disputed case or matter. There are conspiracy theories about everything from aliens to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on America. Find out how these theories get started in this article.

Comment

• And you did deliver with more nonsense...
                    I guess you think none of the FACTS I pointed out are lies since you all you do is ignore it and post silly stuff...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Are you telling me that you believe anything as long as there are some facts involved with the conspiracy theory?

Comment

Working...
                      X