No announcement yet.

Not A Word About D.C.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time somebody posts something that you disagree with that is actually supported by facts and proof, you just call it fake news...
    Maybe you should put more effort into trying to prove your BS instead of just ignoring actual facts.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      after months of BLM and Antifa destroying neighborhoods violent protests have become passe
      "To Protest Siege On Capitol, Kamala Harris Helps BLM Burn Down A Target - The Babylon Bee 15.8kShares 12.2k Share 1.6k Share Share WASHINGTON, D.C.—Kamala Harris gave a powerful speech against the protesters at the Capitol today. But words are not enough, and so Harris then rallied BLM together to march down the street and burn down a Target. After pausing to give her protesters time to loot the store and get all the latest Star Wars Lego sets, such as the nice AT-AT and Millennium Falcon and Luke's X-Wing, Harris incited the crowd to light the place on fire, to show that inciting people to violence is bad and the Democratic party will not stand for such things. "We will burn down this corporate store to show that riots are bad!" she cried as she encouraged protesters to throw bricks and Molotov cocktails at the store. "Justice! Only through fire and violence can we demonstrate our commitment to a stable democracy that frowns on any kind of rioting!" "Next, let's go get that Starbucks!" she cried. There is expected to be little effect on the Starbucks, though, since their beans are already burnt. Sadly, one of the protesters lit up a joint next to her and is now facing 25 years hard labor in one of Kamala's prison camps."

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Funny satire piece... Unfortunately, the storming of the Capitol incited by Trump isn't a laughing matter.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

The hypocrisy is though.

Comment

I'll leave it to the people here to judge who the hypocrite is...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Troglodytes for Trump!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                lol thats funny

They aren't being charged with serious crimes if they just entered the building.

"Jacob Chansley -- more commonly known as Jake Angeli, per prosecutors -- was arrested Saturday in Phoenix on charges of knowingly entering/remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds."

That's the guy with the horns

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                but the coup! these traitors need to pay

Lonnie Coffman, of Alabama, was charged on Jan. 7, 2021, with possession of an unregistered firearm (destructive device) and carrying a pistol without a license. It is alleged that Coffman’s vehicle contained 11 explosive devices known as Molotov cocktails and firearms. It is further alleged he was in possession of two firearms. Coffman was arrested and is currently being held. His detention hearing is scheduled for Jan. 12, 2021.

Mark Leffingwell, was charged on Jan. 7, 2021, with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; assault on a federal law enforcement officer; and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Leffingwell allegedly entered the Senate side of the Capitol and when stopped by law enforcement, struck an officer in the helmet and chest. Leffingwell is currently being held and has a detention hearing in district court today.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was charged on Jan. 7, 2021, with carrying or having readily accessible, on the grounds of the United States Capitol Building, a firearm and ammunition. Specifically a Taurus G2C, 9mm handgun and 9mm caliber ammunition. The defendant appeared in district court and was released. He has a preliminary hearing scheduled for Jan. 28, 2021.

Matthew Council, of Florida, was charged on Jan. 7, 2021, with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Council allegedly unlawfully entered the Capitol building, and when stopped by law enforcement, he pushed the officer.

Cindy Fitchett, of Virginia, was charged on Jan. 7, 2021, with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; or knowingly, with intent to impede government business or official functions, engaging in disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

etc...etc...
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The worst part for them is the jury pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  The worst part for them is the jury pool.
                  And exactly what is wrong with the jury pool? Do you have a problem with a jury made up of Americans?
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

D.C. is 98% Democrat. Iow, 98% people with TDS.

Comment

Ohhh... so democrats cant be fair?
                      I guess In Kid land, only brain dead Trump supporters can be fair.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Pelosi's lap top was taken during the insurrection. I would not be surprised if it had confidential information on it. I hope they treat the thief like the traitor he/she is.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So a minority wishing to impose their will on a majority. Reminds me of Apartheid South Africa.

Comment

• Berzerker
                            Berzerker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            its minority rule no matter who wins

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                          So a minority wishing to impose their will on a majority. Reminds me of Apartheid South Africa.

Comment

Working...
                          X