No announcement yet.

Not A Word About D.C.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you think your beloved Deutchland will hide behind the ass of your Star and stripes Master, then I have a breaking news for you - you are their ass, whom we will f*ck first!

Because they are cowards by definition and always prefer to to fight with someone else's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Your media, lead by your ruling class, your deep state, has started campaign of hatered, propaganda and lies against Donnie, even before he officially entered the office. And that campaign continued for all four years of his presidency! You call that a fair elections when your whole brainwashing machine is against a one candidate in favor of another?
      Hillary Clinton got caught rigging the Dem primaries against Sanders. Instead of admitting it and apologizing, she paid people to spread lies about Trump and then sent those lies to her friends in Obama's FBI who used them to lie to a Fisa court to spy on Trump before and after he took office. And now people who supported her are complaining about traitors attacking democracy.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        So what? EVERY American should be supporting our democracy, including people who supported EVERY candidate.

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        Then the election should be audited so people can trust the results

The NYTIMES reported that Trump called people to storm the capital. The fake news never stops. There are 80 million morons in America.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        The NYTIMES reported that Trump called people to storm the capital. The fake news never stops. There are 80 million morons in America.
        Yep, lots of fake news made people storm the congress - it was even supported by mr Trump. It's pretty astonishingly that a large number of people actually believed fake news and tried to destroy american democracy.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Yep, lots of fake news made people storm the congress - it was even supported by mr Trump. It's pretty astonishingly that a large number of people actually believed fake news and tried to destroy american democracy.
          Fake news makes Antifa and BLM burn down cities. So what? That's besides the point. The NYTIMES is pushing another ridiculous conspiracy theory and obviously 10s of millions of people just bite down hard on it as if they never fell for conspiracy theories before.

Comment

Fake news makes Antifa and BLM burn down cities. So what? That's besides the point. The NYTIMES is pushing another ridiculous conspiracy theory and obviously 10s of millions of people just bite down hard on it as if they never fell for conspiracy theories before.
            So american cities are burning ? please provide evidence of such. Town torched by Qanon, trumpists etc. doesn't count.

NYT just says fact and you don't like that since you get your "facts" from fake news

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Joe won, no reason to keep burning cities

Comment

cult

Comment

They ignoed the will of the people.
                  Now it's time to pay

seriously though, it is so stupid to say this is because of trump

half the american society has issues with how things are run. and all the media on the throat of a single man... what are those? the defenders of democracy ?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaa

Comment

now of course the image of that woman being shot at cold blood is terryfying and I think has permanently scarred the US' image.

It is tragic when there is a loss of life. This is something to avoid at all costs.

but everyone is armed there

also the intruders didn't shoot anyone.

Were they threatening the life of anyone? that is the only excuse to shoot them.

Even pissing on the desk of pelosi is not a cause for terminal punishment

beat them up, gas them (non lethally) arrest them, but shoot them?

wtf

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Crushing a police officer's skull with fire extinguisher would probably get you shot in most parts of the world, including Canada. I wonder if Trump will pardon the blessed patriot who did that?

• Bereta_Eder
                      Bereta_Eder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did a 14 year old in the air force woman tried to bash a cop's skull with a fore extinghuisher? And she was shot there by saving the life of the cop?
                      That was not reported. If it was like this then it was ok to shoot her. But I think you jumped on an entirely other incident

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sure you know she was violently breaking into a closed federal building, and while the US press has mentioned she's an airforce veteran, she also had 3 restraining orders for past bad behavior.

It was only one cop that shot her. The other cops right there were like wtf is going on.

Comment

So Kid... are you going to push the latest (and debunked) Alt Right crap that the invasion of our Capitol is actually the fault of leftist agitators disguised as Trump Supporters...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        So Kid... are you going to push the latest (and debunked) Alt Right crap that the invasion of our Capitol is actually the fault of leftist agitators disguised as Trump Supporters...
                        No. I've disagreed with that from the beginning. That said, there were people there (either left-wing or right-wing extremists) that planned to storm the Capitol before the protest started.

Comment

No. I've disagreed with that from the beginning. That said, there were people there (either left-wing or right-wing extremists) that planned to storm the Capitol before the protest started.
                          Yet you still put in the disclaimer that it was either left or right wing
                          Talking out of both sides of your mouth yet again.
                          Please provide proof left wing extremists planned to storm the Capitol.
                          All the evidence is VERY CLEAR... they were right wing and Trump supporters, plain and simple.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Everytime people give their opinion that you disagree with you lol 10x and say there's no prove. I've been trying to help you not do that, but no success so far.

Comment

Working...
                            X