Antifa Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    No. That's what you do. Andy Ngo has plenty of evidence which I've provided in other posts, which you have always been hostile to because you obviously don't like it when people expose the truth about Antifs. At the same time you try to convince Dinner that Democrats don't support Antifa. Pretty silly. The least you could do is not show hostility towards Antifa critics.

In Kid Land, somebody who disagrees with somebodies opinion is being hostile...
    And this is coming from somebody who just posted "Every kind of anti-Trumper is the dumbest people in the history of the world. Derangement."

Nice try Kid...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Which of his opinions do you disagree with Ming? I say none that you will give. You are just talking nonsense again. You are hostile to him because he criticises Antifa.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have NEVER supported Antifa or any of their actions...
        And I have been critical of their actions... so should I be hostile to myself?

I just don't buy into the OPINION, that the Democrats support Antifa. I'm sure there are some that do, but implying that the majority do, or that Democrats see them as their foot soldiers or some other nonsense is just that.
        And, they are all just OPINIONS.

But keep making stuff up... as usual...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Just what I thought. You don't disagree with anything he says, only that Antifa hates him for exposing them.

Comment

As I have said repeatedly... I don't agree with OPINIONS that imply that the majority of Democrats support Antifa or their actions. I have seen NO PROOF that it is the case.
            But keep trying, as usual, to just make stuff up like it's reality...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's funny how you really think people are going to believe that you aren't an Antifa sympathizer.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                To JR ............

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Well then, surely you understand why everyone here is so sure you're a white supremacy sympathizer.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't hate people that expose white supremacists. It's just when you falsely accuse people of being that.

You're such a joke.

Since you have a problem reading... I have no problem with people "exposing" them.
              And I have never ever supported them or agreed with their actions.

But one more time for you... I do have a problem with the "OPINION' that the Dems as a whole, support them, encourage them, use them as their foot soldiers... That's all nonsense in my opinion and have seen no proof that supports that.

But keep trying to make an argument that isn't even there. Talk about a joke...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Biden said that it's just an idea.

Comment

Biden said that it's just an idea.
                  And what are you babbling about now?
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dude, if you would post links to the sources of your random posts, it would help.
                      Posting "Now X says Y, which obviously means Z" without even a vague "this is from Epoch Times" link or references is worthless.

• BeBMan
                      BeBMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Which reminds me of a media report saying that some of the altright jargon at social media is essentially ghiberrish to most normal ppl. Which helps if you wanna stay in a small circle, but also means you never gonna reach a wider audience.

So now a simple question confuses you?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

You got the emoji wrong.

Comment

So then please enlighten us to WTF you are talking about...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          So then please enlighten us to WTF you are talking about...
                          That's all. I rest my case.

Comment

That's all. I rest my case.
                            Well... then you lose because nobody seems to know WTF you were referencing to.
                            But I guess you are like your master... you lose, but think you won.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X