No announcement yet.

Antifa Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a giant mob of Antifa systematically attack dozens of businesses yet you think it, secretly, wasn't Antifa? I guess there is a suckered born every minute or at least a partisan hack desperate to excuse his own sides crimes. How sad.

one of the nice things ga to see is how so much of the conservatives came out against all violence immediately after the capital protest went wrong. It is a shame the left has never done the same with their violent actors.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Another violent Antifa member arrested. This guy for stabbing two people in Albany during an Antifa riot.

Comment

WRT the "Land back" slogan which was also spray painted upon Jewish owned businesses in Portland, well, Antifa has been praypainting that for months and months. It is a shame Ming lowers himself to lie like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You're in favor of Antifa. You're spreading Antifa propaganda, but you aren't fooling anyone.
          Bull****. Stop lying.
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Bull****. Stop lying.
            No. I never talk about there being extremists on both sides and then deny apologizing for extremists. You do.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Stop lying.
              Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No.

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                WRT the "Land back" slogan which was also spray painted upon Jewish owned businesses in Portland, well, Antifa has been praypainting that for months and months. It is a shame Ming lowers himself to lie like this.
                I have NEVER supported Violence or Vandalism on either side...
                And exactly what lie are you claiming I made?
                I simply asked for proof... There have been false flag operations on both sides... When one group is out protesting, the other is out as well... But feel free to keep acting like Kid and make stuff up.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

I have NEVER supported Violence or Vandalism on either side...
                  And exactly what lie are you claiming I made?
                  I simply asked for proof... There have been false flag operations on both sides... When one group is out protesting, the other is out as well... But feel free to keep acting like Kid and make stuff up.
                  I'm not making anything up. You called MAGA, which is based on America First, enemies of the country. But when it comes to Antifa you deny their actions even though it's obvious that they are terrorists. AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY ENEMIES OF AMERICA.

So you can keep saying you don't support Antifa but no one has to believe you.

Comment

Yep... MAGA is an enemy of this country when they tried to overthrow the legal government in Washington.
                    I don't see Antifa trying to change the results of the election and believing Trumps Big Lie.
                    And does Antifa do terrorist acts...never denied it. Are BLM members all Antifa like you try to imply... no such thing.
                    Antifa is not even an organized bunch, they don't take direction from anybody but they are terrorists. I don't support them and never had.
                    MAGA is Trump's Cult following, and they take there direction from their Cult Leader. He continues to incite them with his continued lies of a stolen election that have no basis in fact. Violence will continue until Trump stops with his BS.
                    They are against democracy and want to overturn the election... enemies of America.
                    But keep making your wild ass claims I support Anitfa. I have never posted support of them
                    On the other hand, you continually support Trump's Big Lie, with no proof to back it up.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

MAGA doesn't believe in revolution. You're lying to help Antifa, as usual.

Comment

Gee... then why were they storming the Capitol... why were some of them armed... why were their chants to hang Pence...
                        Why were all the lawmakers doing their duty to confirm the next president chased away to secure locations...
                        The majority of Americans think that they were... Only the brain dead Trump cult followers are trying to claim differently.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Your rhetoric is so over the top I'm not going to get in the weeds.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dude, THEY BUILT A GALLOWS.

In other words... you lose again.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Here is a nice AntiFa-Watch:

They have lots more here:
                            Hochwertige Uhren zum Thema Antifa von unabhängigen Künstlern und Designern aus aller Welt. Naturfarbener Holzrahmen oder Bambusrahmen in schwarz oder weiß. Vier verschiedene Farben für die Uhrzeiger. Tausende Designs von unabhängigen Künstlern. Diese Uhren sind so vielseitig, dass du vielleicht sogar zwei brauchst. So hast du mehr Zeit, dich zu entscheiden. Alle Bestellungen sind Sonderanfertigungen und werden meist innerhalb von 24 Stunden versendet.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yes Ming. You have successfully proven that Antifa doesn't terrorize book stores. You did that by presenting no argument at all. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                              X