No announcement yet.

Antifa Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an antifa watch once. It tells time okay, I guess. I'd prove it to you, but it gives me an electric shock every time I try to photograph it.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Isn't it white privilege to tell time with a traditional watch?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Yes Ming. You have successfully proven that Antifa doesn't terrorize book stores. You did that by presenting no argument at all. Congratulations.
        And you still haven't proved that Trump isn't the biggest loser of all time... because you never present any facts, just empty words... Just another Trump minion who believes his BIG LIE.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I probably wouldn't take part in that debate since you regard Antifa so highly.

Comment

That's because there is no possible debate left... Trump now just sprouts lies and doesn't even bother to offer up any more fake evidence. With Georgia, he had his minion use a heavily edited video tape in a lame attempt to get the Georgia Officials to break the law...
            So I can understand why you would shy from that losing effort. He lost.
            And again, Please post where I regard Antifa so highly. Oh that's right, just more made up BS from Kid
            Try Again....
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

You think evidence is fake if someone says it is. That's it. Then you just repeat it over and over again as though it's a fact.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you seen the full video? The one that shows the election judges/ballot counters being told they are done for the night? They then move several boxes of uncounted ballot from up on the tables to underneath, and get ready to go home for the night. None of that is shown on Giuliani's "evidence" tape.

The workers are then informed that they State of Georgia has decided to move forward with the counting after all. So of course, the workers pull the boxes back out from under the tables and put them back on top. That's when Giuliani's fake tape starts. The ballots are then counted normally, just like all the other ballots were.

Facts and full evidence, my friend. That shows (1) those ballots were legit, needed to be counted, and were counted; and (2) Giuliani was brazenly attempting massive election fraud to try getting thousands of legitimate ballots disqualified.

If Giuliani doesn't get a blanket pardon, he should be arrested.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Link?.........

You still haven't shown any real evidence of massive voter fraud, but you keep sprouting the lie as if it's a fact.
              Let us know when Trump ever finds any... it seems like even he has given up looking, but that won't stop him from repeating the Big Lie, because he knows his cult followers will believe anything he says...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Don't you already have a thread to spam this garbage? This thread is to document Antifa's crimes.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just try getting Kid not to sh1tpost in every thread. Good luck.

Is this better
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Dinner probably thinks Antifa is independent from the Democrats.

Comment

I am very aware that Antifa wants a violent communist revolution, they say that is their goal every day, I am equally aware of just how large a mistake Democrats made thinking they could control Antifa, mainstream them, legitimize them, and some how turn them into street shock troops for the left. Antifa will turn and bite the Dems in the ass.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

Either that or the corporations will bite Antifa in the ass.

Comment

Don't worry, Kid!
                          When Antifa and BLM are rioting, plundering the stores, razing houses, humiliating, beating and murdering people - they are "mostly peaceful protesters", who stood-up for the right thing. Don't even ever dare to touch them!
                          When an unarmed people goes to Congress to protest the election fraud - fire at will at those "internal terrorists"!!! Ban them all, repress them, took their children from them!!! Because they are a pure evil!

This is how your f*cking Empire of Lie works!

This is a perfect example of what your self-proclaimed Democracy is truly is!

You are a police state of ruling class of oligarchy (transnational corporations, a deep state) and a bunch of brainless zombie sheeps!

And there is a zero hope for me that any of you will ever wake-up!

Because they don't give you an education on one hand and brings on you all the might of their brainwashing machines for decades on another hand for this exact reason - to keep you a brainless zombies, so easily to be manipulated!
                          Last edited by Serb; January 13, 2021, 13:10.

Comment

What have you done with your first amendment, the United States of Hypocrisy?

You call that a freedom of speech - when an active and legitimate president of your country is banned from mass media and social networks! And his voters are being banned, humiliated, threaten and got all kind of repressions for just having a different opinion?

Are you really that f*cking nuts to so blatantly piss on your own Constitution?

Comment

Working...
                            X