Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiots brawling with idiots

Comment

They are terrorizing book stores for selling Andy Ngo's book.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that freedom of the press is important and must be defended - even if it's Andy Ngo.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Gee... terrorizing book stores or trying to over throw the legitimate American Government...
      I think the MAGA cult is far worse...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Another red herring. Imagine my shock.

Comment

Did they had to evac Mike Pence plus family again?
          Blah

Comment

Antifa spray painting Jewish owned restaurants and businesses with antisemitic slogans sure seems antisemitic to me. Why does the left get a free pass for their antisemitism? I guess since the left gives them a free pass for their violence this is just the next logical step in their hypocrisy.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How did you verify who did this?
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Did they had to evac Mike Pence plus family again?
                aNTiFa WoULd NeVeR dO tHaT

Comment

Why would they bother when Trump's scum does the job.
                  Blah

Comment

He can't... There is no proof who did it... and considering the content, it's more likely to be alt right groups, but then again, simply an opinion unsupported by facts.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

How did you verify who did this?
                      It was during an Antifa riot in Portland where Antifa broke windows, spray painted, and attacked dozens of businesses. All the "Free Palestine" and "End Israeli conization" are standard left wing antisemitism. Notice how they spray paint it all on Jewish owned stores and businesses? Yeah, make no mistake they attacked those Jewish businesses simply because they were Jewish owned and it was Antifa as any honest person would admit.

Antisemitism is deeply rooted in the far left and has been peddled on ege campuses for decades now.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why would they bother when Trump's scum does the job.
                        Did they issue death threats to gay, Vietnamese journalists that write books they don't like?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, just to any U.S. Congress member who opposed overturning the electoral votes.

Also, Ngo's nationality (American born BTW) and sexuality are irrelevant. They would only be brought up by a bigot.

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          congressional Democrats have challenged the electoral results in the past

as for Ngo, seems like this nation has done its share of mistreating gays and Vietnamese by bigots, not the people who opposed that abuse

Did they issue death threats to gay, Vietnamese journalists that write books they don't like?
                        I don't know, but if you want to enlighten ppl that violent extremism exists on both ends of the pol. spectrum you're more than a 100 yrs late. It's also missing the point by several parsecs at a time when not only those fringes, but the pres himself is in bed with violent extremism.
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

It was during an Antifa riot in Portland where Antifa broke windows, spray painted, and attacked dozens of businesses. All the "Free Palestine" and "End Israeli conization" are standard left wing antisemitism. Notice how they spray paint it all on Jewish owned stores and businesses? Yeah, make no mistake they attacked those Jewish businesses simply because they were Jewish owned and it was Antifa as any honest person would admit.

Antisemitism is deeply rooted in the far left and has been peddled on ege campuses for decades now.
                          Just an opinion... no proof.
                          Alt right and White Supremacists have a long history of the same.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I don't know, but if you want to enlighten ppl that violent extremism exists on both ends of the pol. spectrum you're more than a 100 yrs late. It's also missing the point by several parsecs at a time when not only those fringes, but the pres himself is in bed with violent extremism.
                            You're in favor of Antifa. You're spreading Antifa propaganda, but you aren't fooling anyone.

Comment

Working...
                            X